IGNORED

BoC on Scottish TV this sunday

Guest BlueIgloo

Guest BlueIgloo

this is going to be interesting. i'm not sure in what form they will be appearing, whether it's just an article, in the studio for an interview, playing live, who knows?

Sunday, 8pm-ish

BBC2 scotland

'The music show'

:boc:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is going to be interesting. i'm not sure in what form they will be appearing, whether it's just an article, in the studio for an interview, playing live, who knows?

Sunday, 8pm-ish

BBC2 scotland

'The music show'

:boc:

Is there anyway for me to look at BBC2 scotland via our tv-net here in sweden?

:( - ruling out that someone will record the program and put it up online *craving*

Page 5 @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/...nd/scpiwk45.pdf

That press release says its a performance... who bets they just show the Dayvan Cowboy video and call it chill out?

I dunno what status "The Music Show" has to it, but that ^^^^ may just be the case - not having BoC showing up at all :(

I ain't got sky and I live in suedois so I won't be watching this even if I'd really love to.

what if they would mix dayvan cowboy live with the vid? nah.. never on tv

that's what's making me wonder; BoC, live, on TV. ? :-F

as everyone states, for the love of interested minds, make it an online vid anyone!

from the pdf

"“The series gets off to a great start with performances from The Fratellis, F.O Machete, Quinn and

Boards of Canada and there’s also the chance for one of five new bands to be selected to have a"

wouldnt performance indicate that its not just a video :(

Guest Moebius
The Music Show

Sun 5 Nov, 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm 30mins

Featuring live studio performances from The Fratellis. Plus, Quinn, FO Machete and Boards of Canada. Presented by Vic Galloway and Shantha Roberts.

(source)

Archived