IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - NEW ALBUM IN 2007

Pitbulle

"Après une fin d'année un peu morne, le premier trimestre 2007 accouchera d'un nombre impressionnant d'albums très attendus. On parle ainsi des nouveaux LCD Soundsystem, Bloc Party, Klaxons, Digitalism, Joakim, Air, Jay-Jay Johanson, Scratch Massive, Micronauts, Teki Latex en solo, LFO, !!!, Boards Of Canada, Aphex Twin... Sans compter bien sûr les nombreuses sorties plus obscures mais excitantes qui ne manqueront pas d'envahir les bacs."

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

"After a a little dull end of the year, the first quarter 2007 will be confined of a number impressing of very awaited albums. One speaks thus about new LCD Soundsystem, Bloc Party, Klaxons, Digitalism, Joakim, Air, Jay-Jay Johanson, Scratch Massive, Micronauts, Teki Latex in solo, LFO!!! , Boards Of Canada, Aphex Twin… Without of course counting the many more obscure exits but exciting which will not fail to invade the vats."

:aphexsign:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morgan Dunn

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest analogue wings
French Magazine "TRAX n°101 DEC.2006"

I'm guessing they rang a distrubutor who proceeded to either talk shit or let slip something they shouldn't have.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
Boards of Canada??? :angry:

who's that?

boards of winnipeg is the electronic music brainchild of aaron booth and brown funk

Guest Morgan Dunn

I want to hear something like the RDJ album or Drukqs. Fuck more of that Analord stuff...I mean, its good, but do we really want to hear more? i certainly don't. nope.

Guest Archrival
this will be out in mar/apr 2007. gonna be like nothing you've ever heard before apparently.....

sounds fucking ILL!!!!! new aPhex would be sooooo nice.

NEW BOC :O

I hope this is true!

great news anyway :D makes me happy :D

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

2007 is shaping up to be a much better year for releases than this one. Or 2005, for that matter.

Archived