IGNORED

not yer mum's acid

Guest L13

realtimereview:

what more can one say than aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid? :) everything falls into 2 catagories, so far: squelch or tweak. oooh, it's gone all thumpy now.... i reckon for the third part with all the rising synth noises, you should go for a chunkier break... oh, something quite jazzy's just come in.

i quite dug it in a disporate way, it's very 'twitchy'. i can never write stuff this kind of music, i'm locked into structure - this kind of thing always makes me wish i was freer in writing stuff... *muses

anyway, none of that is very helpful.

*cough*

I felt the acid bassline and the harsh paddy type lead at the beginning wasn't the perfect combo. I didn't get the feeling they totally worked together and they felt a little weak. On its own I liked the harsh pad lead thing it was quite nice. Mmm some very nice keys that come in at 1min (but a bit too fussy I felt). Not so keen really on the acid notes. I think you need something to go with them to be honest and that harsh pad didn't seem to go or at best the combo was a little weak. I like a lot of the squelching as the track progresses its fun, very quirky and works nicely. The last couple of minutes is impressive on the weird scale. I think you're definitely onto something with your latest tracks. I wasn't 100% sure about the beat. The beat does sound a bit insignificant in the mix - something to think about. Not as good as your last track but some quite strong individual elements here I would say. Very much circusy playful music again in this tune I find.

I felt the acid bassline and the harsh paddy type lead at the beginning wasn't the perfect combo. I didn't get the feeling they totally worked together and they felt a little weak. On its own I liked the harsh pad lead thing it was quite nice. Mmm some very nice keys that come in at 1min (but a bit too fussy I felt). Not so keen really on the acid notes. I think you need something to go with them to be honest and that harsh pad didn't seem to go or at best the combo was a little weak. I like a lot of the squelching as the track progresses its fun, very quirky and works nicely. The last couple of minutes is impressive on the weird scale. I think you're definitely onto something with your latest tracks. I wasn't 100% sure about the beat. The beat does sound a bit insignificant in the mix - something to think about. Not as good as your last track but some quite strong individual elements here I would say. Very much circusy playful music again in this tune I find.

thanks to alll who listened

points well taken promo thank u for your time and perceptive /constructive input,as i really have no one to play this stuff to get an opinion

only having one viewpoint /perspective is sometimes not conducive to quality

i did this in one sitting so it was sloppy ,now to refine it more

Archived