IGNORED

B.O.C. Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest AlexPallas

ALL FILES WE HAVE ARE ACCESSIBLE VIA OUR DOWNLOAD MANAGER. TO ACCESS CLICK "DOWNLOADS" TAB AT THE VERY TOP OF THE WEB PAGE. WE DO NOT HAVE FILES FOR ALL DATES LISTED.

Live listing of shows (including DJ sets) performed by Boards Of Canada, in Year-Month-Day format:

1996-07-19 - UK-England-London-Aldwych - London University - The Reach

1997-02-20 - UK-Scotland-Edinburgh - The Venue

1997-02-XX - UK-England-Manchester - Roadhouse

1997-07-(17-20) - UK-England-Warwickshire-Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston

1997-07-26 - Germany-Bavaria-Munich - Sunflower Festival

1997-10-31 - UK-England-London - Blech

1999-11-05 - UK-England-London - Old Truman Brewery - Z Rooms - Warp 10th Anniversary Party

2000-10-14 - UK-England-London - Trinity Buoy Wharf Docklands - Chainstore - Warp Lighthouse Party

2001-04-07 - UK-England-East Sussex - Camber Sands - All Tomorrows Parties

Interviews:

1998-03-25 - EHX - The Age of Aquarius

1998-04-14 - Forcefield - In A Bunker Full Of Melodies

1998-06-XX - Virgin Megaweb - Two Aesthetes Of Electronic Music

1999-02-XX - URB - Children Have The Right To Film

1999-10-XX - Jockey Slut - Warp Factor Ten

2000-01-26 - De:Bug - Hardware Addicts

2000-12-XX - Jockey Slut - Boards Of The Underground

2001-03-XX - XLR8R - Big Country

2002-02-23 - NME - The Most Mysterious & Revered Men In Electronica

2002-02-XX - HMV - The Colour & The Fire

2002-03-XX - Mondo Sonoro - Another Miracle Of The Post-Modern Sensibility

2002-03-XX - OOR - Play Twice Before Listening

2002-04-XX - Spex

2002-06-XX - URB - Country Comfort

2002-07-01 - Remix - Northern Exposure

2005-09-26 - Pitchfork - The Downtempo Duo

2005-10-03 - Trax

2005-10-12 - Metro - Splended Isolation

2005-10-18 - Humo - Cross Out The Inappropriate

2005-10-20 - Playlouder - Above Board!

2005-10-25 - Bounce

2005-10-26 - Earplug

2005-10-28 - The Times

2005-10-XX - Wire - Issue 260

2005-10-XX - OOR

2005-11-14 - LosingToday - Wide Use Of Guitars

2005-11-XX - Go Mag

2005-11-XX - Groove

2005-12-XX - Keys

2005-12-01 - Remix - Emotional ABUSE

2005-11-XX - Clash

2006-01-XX - RE:UP

Other Broadcasts:

1998-06-16 - BBC-Radio 1-Peel Session: session info, three of four songs released on 1, 2 - "XYZ" excluded

1998-07-21 - BBC-Radio 1-John Peel Show - broadcast of 1998-06-16 session

1998-12-10 - BBC-Radio 1-John Peel Show - broadcast of 1998-06-16 session

2002-02-22 - France - Helter Skelter

2003-12-17 - UK-England-London - Maida Vale - BBC Studios

XXXX-XX-XX - UK-England-Manchester - Disengage-La-Totale - Kiss102 FM

ALL FILES WE HAVE ARE ACCESSIBLE VIA OUR DOWNLOAD MANAGER. TO ACCESS CLICK "DOWNLOADS" TAB AT THE VERY TOP OF THE WEB PAGE. WE DO NOT HAVE FILES FOR ALL DATES LISTED.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jack.GG
Interviews:

2002-02-22 - French radio interview -

audio

Presumably this is the Helter Skelter one?

There's info (tracklisting, links etc.) here: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=7032

You'll also notice a link to the Disengage mix at the bottom of the page. The YouSendIt one doesn't work any more, but the rapidshare one does

Guest AlexPallas

downloaded the Disengage show, can you give me some info on that, the topic you led me to was a little harry. is the disengage show the one that took place in 2002-02?

Guest Jack.GG

I'm not sure of the date I'm afraid, but as far as I know, it was a mix they did using lots of BOC Maxima tracks. Maybe Joyrex could shed some light?

Guest AlexPallas
I'm not sure of the date I'm afraid, but as far as I know, it was a mix they did using lots of BOC Maxima tracks. Maybe Joyrex could shed some light?

oh, its just a radio broadcast then?

Guest Jack.GG
oh, its just a radio broadcast then?

Yeah I think so. On Fredd-E's site it's listed as such: http://fredd-e.narfum.org/boc/discog/#others

This quote from the other thread is as much as I know:

the disengage shows were broadcasted on kiss102 fm from manchester i think by the gescom crew (mostly ae ; i have a few shows, great mixes) during 95/97, didnt hear the boc maxima one but i guess they just play that record on air, while helter skelter is a french thing.

I don't know if the implication is that it was AE DJing or BOC.

As far as I remember though, it's not just them playing BOC Maxima, there are some other tracks too. I can't be arsed comparing now though because I'm going to bed

Guest Mr. Magoo

DAMN THAT FRENCH INTERVIEW IS IN FRENCH I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE THE RADIO HOSTS ASK THEM A QUESTION AND THEY WOULD RESPOND THEN THE HOSTS OULD TRANSLATE, ALL I HEARD WAS FUCKING FROG TALK

Guest twiddler

About the French thing - I don't know any French, but is it really an interview(I didn't hear any presentation or names)? If someone knows French, a short summary or something like that would be nice.

i forget which live show it was, but I love the one with the Live version of Telephasic Workshop - tis amazing :)

that's the warp birthday party set isn't it, the one where they do happy cycling also? and there's a long, quite uptempo unreleased track?

Live listing of shows (including DJ sets) performed by Boards Of Canada, in Year-Month-Day format:

1999-11-05 - UK-London - Old Truman Brewery - Z Rooms - Warp 10th Anniversary Party - audio

2000-10-14 - UK-London - Trinity Buoy Wharf Docklands - Chainstore - Warp Lighthouse Party - audio (incomplete)

2001-04-07 - UK-East Sussex - Camber Rye - Camber Sands Holiday Centre - All Tomorrows Parties - audio

Interviews:

2002-02-22 - French radio interview -

audio

Other Broadcasts:

England-Manchester - Disengage-La-Totale - Kiss102 FM - audio

Send me stuff! If you have a purer version, send it to me, if you have any info dates, et cetera, send me a link.

thanks for the links. anyone else get corupt files for tracks 3 and 4 in the Warp 10th Anniversary set?

Guest AlexPallas
thanks for the links. anyone else get corupt files for tracks 3 and 4 in the Warp 10th Anniversary set?

just downloaded them, works fine, probably got currupted when you were downloading them

Guest The Mekon

I have only downloaded one of these - it wasn't corrupt, but there was a problem with one of the filenames being too long, or containing invalid characters. I expect that is your problem.

And yeah, thanks for putting these up. Nice work.

Guest AlexPallas

sometimes long names of folders do that, put it in less subfolders and it will work, or just truncate the name of the folder

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
About the French thing - I don't know any French, but is it really an interview(I didn't hear any presentation or names)? If someone knows French, a short summary or something like that would be nice.

I speak french. Lemme listen to the interview.

After a listen...

They are just telling some infos about their old releases and discussing some bullshit.

I guess how they got the right to broadcast all those unreleased songs.

Guest cosmonaut

i forget which live show it was, but I love the one with the Live version of Telephasic Workshop - tis amazing :)

that's the warp birthday party set isn't it, the one where they do happy cycling also? and there's a long, quite uptempo unreleased track?

yep. that song is fantastic.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

No one seems to have noticed my translation of the french radio show. :sad: Anyway, those french dudes talk about nothing important.

Archived