IGNORED

the google headphase

khov

Guest Moebius

Wow. It sure is. Well, almost; his arms are in a slightly different position. Still, has to be from the same set of photos.

Guest Moebius

No, I'm wrong, it looks like the same photo.

In the TCH photo, it looks sort of like he has his right arm raise towards to screen, but on closer examination, that's just splotchiness of the image degradation.

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

Did someone find the original picture of The Campfire Headphase's front cover?

Guest Clarkson

a stunnin mop of hair on that kids head......you cant get hair like in the shops these days

Guest twiddler

While we're on the topic, I thought it's interesting to share this little finding from maybe two years ago - on a random search on 70s children TV I found this clip which sounds like the source of Energy Warning. Unfortunately, I don't have a link now(I wish I remember if I have it still somewhere). It's a site full of such clips made by someone in Australia. I don't think it's a coincidence and the sound quality is the same.

energywarning.mp3

Guest Moebius

I hate it when I lose track of a site like that. Needle and a haystack, it can be impossible to find something like that again. But at least you snagged a copy, nice find.

Archived