IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest bitroast

fun setups on this page :)

errr... last page :)

Edited by bitroast

nice picz. from when is the autechre's one?

i found it on watmm earlier and thought this is from 1994-5, won't find exact post now.

1994-1996 i guess

ok. I wonder how it looks like now but it has to be pretty epic

it may not be much but

studio1.jpg

studio2.jpg

steinberg audio interface

mackie mixer

korg kaoss pad quad

yamaha rs7000

korg volca beats

radio

akg k240s headphones

sony acid

If I had a cat that chilled in my creation studio, my life might feel complete. This is incredible.

Heh, he's just trying to persuade me to go sleep. I think he hates when i sit here staring to "flashing things especially this big and tall one".

17754267803_93a5ef6583_z.jpg

what's the thing that the cat lies on?

summertime0St2sy0.jpg

how do you like the D50?

ever try one of these -

roland_pg1000.jpg

ive been tempted by the combination of the two for a few years (D50 or 550 as synth + pg1000 controller), but im torn between the idea of getting something like this and just nabbing a cheap JD800 instead

Edited by John Ehrlichman

summertime

how do you like the D50?

ever try one of these -

ive been tempted by the combination of the two for a few years (D50 or 550 as synth + pg1000 controller), but im torn between the idea of getting something like this and just nabbing a cheap JD800 instead

Bought it over year ago because of good deal on local market (smth like 300$), used it in one track then forgot about it because of new additions to studio. But two weeks ago connected and started to discover it again, fixed volume fader today by resoldering it (one channel hadn't work). Not used pg1000 as they are pricey, edited it via MidiQuestXL and I think thats a good solution, u can map any parameter to a midi controller but I haven't tried it yet so dunno how fast response is.

I like how it sounds but programming is a bit esoteric for me atm so it's on level of editing patches that I liked.

last time i looked at a pg1000 it cost more than both the d50 and d550 i saw at the same time (on ebay) so i can understand not absolutely needing to pick one up. Midiquest probably does the trick fine though, most of the Yamaha and Roland synths from that era work pretty well with a few different software editors (sounddiver is another)

Guest bitroast

current set up loool

(and then mixer running into tascam 414 for recording)

zqc0n99.jpg

(excuse the mess, i'm not used to this kind of shit and literally half guessing everything so i'm sure there's a better way to set this up but you know. time and money and lack of experience and shit lololol. just looking at the other pics and everything looks so much tidier *n*!!!)

Edited by bitroast

Guest Chesney

Holy shit! Nice

I love your setup bit by the way. Messy is good, means you are learning it and not just stuck in one route.

Edited by Chesney