IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

rE4hm0B.jpg?1

comfy.

you produce on headphones?

DAT CUP!!!!!

The setup is also pretty IDM, cuz on the wall above the fan, is a photo of another wall. "I like to decorate my walls with more walls."

literal lol

rE4hm0B.jpg?1

comfy.

you produce on headphones?

DAT CUP!!!!!

The setup is also pretty IDM, cuz on the wall above the fan, is a photo of another wall. "I like to decorate my walls with more walls."

literal lol

why am i being quoted on this

btw. is there a way to do feedback with the moisturizer?

Nah there's only 1 audio in and out on the KNAS. An easy machine to mod though if you're into that sort of thing.

There's a bunch of CV ins and outs which is fun - I like playing the bandpass filter cutoff with a keyboard/sequencer.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you can get out of the Tempest. Hope it sounds better than this:

A typical expensive-HW user (or a very quick demo).

This is a live jam on a Tempest by a guy I know:

A beautiful piece of generic boredom with all the required clichés.

Pretty harsh man, it's just a dj tool. Maybe you've never played in a club?

What kind of argument is this? The track is a generic preset-based garbage not worth releasing produced on an expensive piece of gear. What else can I say?

...oh, I know what.

It's a shame.

Do you know what a DJ tool is?

I don't think there's anything special about the track btw but seeing as people are discussing the sound of the Tempest in here and that popped up on one of my feeds I thought I'd post it.

Edited by Brian Dance

Do you know what a DJ tool is?

What does it have to do with the track you posted? Tempest is a tool to make music. Making shit tracks and justify them with "it's DJing" doesn't change the shit factor of the track. An example of terribly underused expensive piece of gear abused for shit music. But at least the DJ can show-off his Tempest in da club.

Ok so you don't know what a DJ tool is, I suggest you do some research as I can't be bothered to explain.

The bloke who made it is Luke's Anger / Duke Slammer and has released a load of proper tracks on various labels since 2006 and he definitely knows his way round the Tempest as well as lots of other hardware (he also reviews hardware and software for music publications).

Just having a look at his feeds now and he played a 3 hour set at Berghain a few weeks back, not too shabby.
What do you do when you're not being a condescending keyboard warrior?

Seriously dude, google 'dj tool', learn something.

*he's also a well nice chap and a good family man who I've known for 10+ years

Edited by Brian Dance

Ok so you don't know what a DJ tool is, I suggest you do some research as I can't be bothered to explain.

The bloke who made it is Luke's Anger / Duke Slammer and has released a load of proper tracks on various labels since 2006 and he definitely knows his way round the Tempest as well as lots of other hardware (he also reviews hardware and software for music publications).

Just having a look at his feeds now and he played a 3 hour set at Berghain a few weeks back, not too shabby.

What do you do when you're not being a condescending keyboard warrior?

Seriously dude, google 'dj tool', learn something.

*he's also a well nice chap and a good family man who I've known for 10+ years

I don't really care who the guy is and I have never said anything about his family and his personality, so I have no idea why are you trying to introduce me to his private life. I have a girlfriend and a tomcat if that is of interest for you...

For me he is just another music producer that released a shit track done with an expensive piece of gear. I it was done by Autechre or Aphex it would be a shit track all the same.

I also don't give a damn about what Google says about "dj tools" as Tempest is a piece of gear that you can produce music with. And if somebody chooses to underuse it and release underwhelming music, that is his/her choice. And my choice is to criticize it because I hate it.

Don't recommend stuff you are too attached to if you cannot stand different opinions.