IGNORED

Richard D James on the Planet Mu Message Board

producer snafu

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pissflaps wrote:

quote selection

Richard.D.James is one of the greatest composers to have ever lived and has left and is leaving a huge legacy that nobody can begin to touch currently.

His music can be very confrontational and so naturally brings out a lot of strong opinions.

One thing is for certain the man has many, many jealous males on his back and always will do, people have tried for almost 2 decades to bad name him but the guy just keeps getting better, his compositional skills are getting hotter. I eagerly await everything he releases like 100`s of thousands of other people around the world, the haters should just accept it, he is one very talented person and stop fighting him and save their bad energy for someone who actually deserves it.

The world badly needs people like Richard, as he puts it himself `too many sheep and not enough sheppards`.

posted about 1 year ago. ( permalink | report )

Can't argue with that!

I know a second user name he used on AH but i think im going to keep it to myself this time.

Aw man don't be like that..... this is a COMMUNITY.

Share!!!!!!!

I know a second user name he used on AH but i think im going to keep it to myself this time.

Share!!!!!!!

Actually, please don't

this thread encapsulates my favourite WATMM phenomenon, which goes roughly like this:

> WATMMer posts something

> rest of WATMM responds

> thread becomes excessively gay

> everyone begins calling everyone else out as stalkers/losers/neckbeards

> thread continues

it's funny because it's true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

Share!!!!!!!

Actually, please don't

why not share it? it's not like there's some super secret info about his life, just some talk about old synths.

Share!!!!!!!

Actually, please don't

why not share it? it's not like there's some super secret info about his life, just some talk about old synths.

ha ha I was being a bit sarcastic, of course I wouldn't mind knowing

• 4 years later...

Archived