IGNORED

need track identification

Seblastien

Woaw. just see the aphex show in Roma 2002 here

and one track blowed my brain. You can hear it at the beginning of the third part and it's so powerful !

Does anyone know it's title ? :aphexsign: has such good taste to find&put awesome track in his set. Arg, it was the same situation with tipper's track "Relish the trough" in afx's torino set. Thanks for your help !

Guest jacderida
Woaw. just see the aphex show in Roma 2002 here

and one track blowed my brain. You can hear it at the beginning of the third part and it's so powerful !

Does anyone know it's title ? :aphexsign: has such good taste to find&put awesome track in his set. Arg, it was the same situation with tipper's track "Relish the trough" in afx's torino set. Thanks for your help !

It's Stereotyped by Dylan & Loxy.

Guest jacderida

Fucking hell, he plays some REALLY killer dark DnB in this set. I'm gonna try and get as many tunes on this IDed as I can then get back to you.

Flicking through it the only other one I know at the moment is Rude Attitude by DJ Producer, will give the whole set a watch later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sqruwezey

technical itch - array

technical itch - hidden sound(? dont know for sure)

the redeemer - mindcontrol(dont know for sure too)

absolute zero - the code

Usual Suspects & Loxy- Stalker (Danny C Remix)

Rob* & Goldie - The Shadow (Hive VIP)

Dom & Roland - Soundwall (VIP)

dylan - eclipse

technical itch - heavy metal (croppy)

Hellfish - rude attitude

venetian snares - pressure t

Dylan & Loxy - Stereotyped

Doc Scott - VIP Drumz

Johnny Jungle - Flammable

these tracks are all in there

i still cant find dylan & loxy stereotyped anywhere can someone upload it if you have it much thanks if you did!

Guest jacderida

Hey mate, you can download that tune from me on slsk, I have the same username as on here. Give me a message as I don't have Mindcontrol, Eclipse and Heavy Metal from that list.

Btw, the Venetian Snares track is actually called 'Pressure Torture'

• 7 years later...

Archived