IGNORED

the campfire headphase

playbynumbers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this album is the punching bag of their career. They put serious effort into this album and you can hear it.

cool pix indeedy

looking at the second photo, it's fair to say Hexagon Sun HQ is in the middle of nowhere. It's dusk and as far as I can see, for miles there is no evidence of human dwellings, perhaps a dim jetty light on the first finger on land in the background? Dunno.

Most places on earth are attainable for me to visit, if I work hard and save enough. This place will never be. How fucking mad would it be to stumble upon this place because your Ordnance Survey map was destroyed in a Scottish downpour? I'm rambling..I'll shut up. Just stuff like this gets my juices flowing in the right direction.

TCH was the only boc album I didn't listen to. I watched the Dayvan Cowboy video a lot, but the vinyl was always missing from my collection. I bought the cd when they re-released a bunch of their albums recently and it has been in rotation in my vehicle since I purchased it. Very glad.

I'm assuming this is the Hexagon Sun in the Pentland Hills. I'm surprised Twoism hasn't Google Earth'd the shit out of this area and found something

Guest jasondonervan

I'm assuming this is the Hexagon Sun in the Pentland Hills. I'm surprised Twoism hasn't Google Earth'd the shit out of this area and found something

I don't think they've seen these pictures yet, there's no sign of any discussion over on Twoism about it, at least not since Aefx posted the first couple a few days ago

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack, see for yourself

The Campfire Headphase is my favorite LP by them, a culmination of everything they've done since the beginning up until the release

Don't know how to imbed this because I'm on my mobile but this one I hadn't seen either, same location also

oa0u3b.jpg

The way his arm is, it looks like he's an amputee

Yeah, that's Hexagon Sun - there are other pictures of it covered in snow:

BOC-hexagon-02.jpg

BOC-hexagon-02.jpg

Place looks pretty awesome, I'd love to visit Scotland some day.

Anyone else get a 'compound' type feeling from this winter pic?

Guest jasondonervan

BOC-hexagon-02.jpg

Place looks pretty awesome, I'd love to visit Scotland some day.

Anyone else get a 'compound' type feeling from this winter pic?

Branch Davidians II: Branch Harder

BOC-hexagon-02.jpg

Are you sure that's Hexagon Sun?

Looks like a picture of a town/village somewhere in Norway or Alaska, or somewhere of that ilk. The snow drift looks 12ft in some places. Doubt very much it is Scotland. In fact I know it isn't lol.

In 2010 temps in the Edinburgh area went down to -14 Celsius, and the average snowy days in December is ~4 days (according to some quick googling)

So it isn't unreasonable that some cold dec/January came and there were 5-6+ days of snow close together

So, it's not THAT crazy

Archived