IGNORED

The Conet Project/Gyroscope

Guest fox

I remember reading (i think on davidac/fredde's pages) that the counting voice in gyroscope is from the conet project. for those interested the woman's voice is on disc 3, track 12 entitled "5 dashes i say again." i highly recommend this comp.

well, i believe the made the voices they used themselves... it was based on numbers stations but they didn't use actual recordings of numbers stations.

nope. have a listen

here. its from the archive.org page. boc changed the order, and maybe pitch shifted the voice, but it sounds like the same voice to me.

well, i believe the made the voices they used themselves... it was based on numbers stations but they didn't use actual recordings of numbers stations.

nope. have a listen

here. its from the archive.org page. boc changed the order, and maybe pitch shifted the voice, but it sounds like the same voice to me.

Elite...

the voice in 'gyroscope' comes from a genuine number station recording, but not from the conet project. the recording was made by sean booth on a shortwave radio and gifted to BOC for use in the track.

Archived