IGNORED

in pine effect 2lp only tracks?

sisforawesome

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've got the cassette with the same tracks. I don't remember what they're like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
i think with just about all mu-ziq for me - half of each record is great for me. i've only had the CD of this, but i was in a mu-ziq mood this week and downloaded those vinyl-only tracks, all of which could've replaced the dodgier ones on the record.

but within a sound, dauphine, roy castle... even pine effect i really really like!

i love it all apart from the gay one with kristin hersh guitars

i think with just about all mu-ziq for me - half of each record is great for me. i've only had the CD of this, but i was in a mu-ziq mood this week and downloaded those vinyl-only tracks, all of which could've replaced the dodgier ones on the record.

but within a sound, dauphine, roy castle... even pine effect i really really like!

i love it all apart from the gay one with kristin hersh guitars

that track is all right, but there's no need for that guitar loop whatsoever... and it's way too loud in the mix!

i'd just replace mr angry and melancho with tungsten carbide and frank.

oh yeah - i forgot i hate mr angry too now (didnt at the time) but it wears off pretty easily... the mr angry remix is better, but that wasnt brilliant either

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought this on vacation when it was brand new. Listened to it at a tiny record store first and was way excited for the music I heard. When I came home from my vacation I was very happy to find that I'd forgotten to put the second LP back in the sleeve. Maybe it's still there, in some dingy vinyl shop, spinning in solitude, waiting for my triumphant return.

:facepalm:

:wtf:

• 1 year later...
Guest ruiagnelo

Bumping this thread because i can't find those 2lp exclusive tracks anywhere and i am in love with Tungsten Carbide. Anyone in Possession of a decent Mp3 rip?

Archived