IGNORED

Analogue Bubblebath 5

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

For people who have heard it, what do you think? The first track is an obvious ACE, but after that it seems kinda flat huh? This seems like the general consensus too. AFX fans don't seem to bothered by the fact it was never released(besides with the refund of Analord 10).

Guest aphexvancouver

I think its just about the best one...especially track one...and the last one...( brilliant and beautiful)

There are a few goodies in between. Overall I truly adore it.

Guest earlgrey

i like it, esp. the first track, but would by no means poop my trousers in excitement were it to be given a proper release ... nor was I particularly excited by the HAB CD release.

Melodies From Mars though (assuming it's genuine) is amazing, one of my favourite (attributed-to-) RDJ works.

Guest Helper ET
i never listen to it, but will never delete it the same.

Why not? You had no problem deleting the sandpaper/blender set.

Its my favorite Aphex album. Track 1, 7, and 8 are my tops, but the others are great as well. That album puts me in a happy-hanging-out-on-a-rainy-summer-day kind of mood. Absolutely amazing.

Guest Caustic
Its my favorite Aphex album. Track 1, 7, and 8 are my tops, but the others are great as well. That album puts me in a happy-hanging-out-on-a-rainy-summer-day kind of mood. Absolutely amazing.

I hate it when it rains in summer,but the sun is still out. And everything wet reflects the light and blinds you.

Pfft.

I hate it when it rains in summer,but the sun is still out. And everything wet reflects the light and blinds you.

Pfft.

not to mention the mAAAAD humiddity that will ensue one the clouds leave...

Yeah, unfortunately, you have to use P2P to get hold of AB5. If you've never done it before, it probably isn't worth it, as AB5 is certainly no masterpiece (which is why he didn't release it).

Looping samples can be found here:

http://music.hyperreal.org/artists/afx/index2.html

BTW kudos on actually owning AB1, 3 and 4! :omg:

Does anyone here have a vinyl copy of this?

(and if you're short of cash, throw me a PM ;-)

Yeah, unfortunately, you have to use P2P to get hold of AB5. If you've never done it before, it probably isn't worth it, as AB5 is certainly no masterpiece (which is why he didn't release it).

yeah we can find these tracks on soulseek in mp3 & in FLAC... :shade:

Guest AOOproductions

Contrary to my previous post, I'm really starting to like it now. My own thread boosted my own interest in AB5 :laughing:

• 1 month later...

Archived