IGNORED

Neon Genesis Evangelion

YEK

just bought this toy today for 20 bucks. it's made by bandai and is about 8 inches tall.

they had the other brand of eva , the one with all the weapons and shit and it's taller but it was only the black eva/angel,, kinda lame i figured so i got the eva 1 instead. if they would have had a larger eva 1 with more weapons and more posable i would have been all over it.

eva1toy293.jpg

One of my life long dreams is to buy one of those Master Grade Eva01's that are super awesome and really really expensive. But I can only see myself wasting that much money on something like that if I had A LOT of money to waste.

im into FSS. crap anime (needs a remake asap) but the best models you can get. i got a whole load of them boxed up for a rainy day:]

2047208466_bad07a4dcc_o.jpg

bang_doll.jpg

main.jpg

= slightly owns the eva models...

also i never, ever, ever saw what people see in bezerk?  

• 7 years later...

http://www.evangelion.co.jp/

bd_ttl.jpgbd_img.jpg

[Main contents of inclusion]

"Neon Genesis Evangelion" HD remaster (all 26 episodes + video format version of the first 21 episodes - 24 episodes)
, "Neon Genesis Evangelion theater version Death and Rebirth" HD master ( "EVANGELION: DEATH" first softening)
"the Neon Genesis Evangelion theater version Air / sincerity, Kimi to" HD master (the movie with "Love & pop" news flash a "sneak preview screenings version" can also be selected playback)
"Neon Genesis Evangelion theater version DEATH (TRUE) 2 / the Air / sincerity, Kimi to "HD master

bd_btn_det.png

[image privilege]
 Episode 25 "Air" (video format version)
 26th story, "the sincerity, you in" (video format version)
 non ticker OP
 non ticker ED
 image board collection
 Evangelion Genesis 0: 0 IN THE BEGINNING special preceding edited by 
 Neon Genesis Evangelion Genesis 0: 0 'tHE LIGHT FROM tHE DARKNESS
 theater version # 26 live-action part (special rush edit version) 
 theater version # 26 live-action part shooting Jokei
 episode 26, "the sincerity, you in the" last scene by words edition
 TV spot collection
 music clip collection
  full size OP "cruel angel thesis"
  full size ED "FLY ME tO tHE MOON"
  - the soul of Refrain / Yoko Takahashi
  · THANATOS - IF I CAN NOT BE YOURS / LOREN & MASH
  · ARMAGEDDON / Sagisu Shiro
  -heaven of storage / Megumi Hayashibara
"Neon Genesis Evangelion Blu-ray BOX" PR video
 AR / DB for constant length rush video

[Voice privilege]
 5.1ch surround version Original Soundtrack
 open by connecting
 voice Roh appeared audition voice

[inclusion privilege]
 booklet (176 pages)
 EVA Friends (reprinted all No. 14 laser disk video tape inclusion benefits)

Blu-ray 10 Disc / special binding specification / barrier-free with subtitles (except for some) / 38,000 yen + tax

Voice: Main ① Japanese (except 5.1ch Linear PCM / part) ② Japanese (2.0ch Linear PCM)
video benefits linear PCM (2.0ch / part 5.1ch Linear PCM) Video: 1080p High-Def (part 1080i)

Main 878 minutes + Bonus Footage 514 minutes + voice privilege 65 minutes

KIXA 90501/10 (10 Disc)

※ In some of the video, there is a place to repair difficult film on fading and scratches or voice noise or the like, occur, but
 is due to the state of the master. Please note.

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

there's a torrent of this BluRay rip around the web, just pm me if you want it ;)

http://www.evangelion.co.jp/

bd_ttl.jpgbd_img.jpg

[Main contents of inclusion] 

"Neon Genesis Evangelion" HD remaster (all 26 episodes + video format version of the first 21 episodes - 24 episodes) 
 , "Neon Genesis Evangelion theater version Death and Rebirth" HD master ( "EVANGELION: DEATH" first softening) 
 "the Neon Genesis Evangelion theater version Air / sincerity, Kimi to" HD master (the movie with "Love & pop" news flash a "sneak preview screenings version" can also be selected playback) 
 "Neon Genesis Evangelion theater version DEATH (TRUE) 2 / the Air / sincerity, Kimi to "HD master

bd_btn_det.png

[image privilege] 
 Episode 25 "Air" (video format version) 
 26th story, "the sincerity, you in" (video format version) 
 non ticker OP 
 non ticker ED 
 image board collection 
 Evangelion Genesis 0: 0 IN THE BEGINNING special preceding edited by 
 Neon Genesis Evangelion Genesis 0: 0 'tHE LIGHT FROM tHE DARKNESS 
 theater version # 26 live-action part (special rush edit version) 
 theater version # 26 live-action part shooting Jokei 
 episode 26, "the sincerity, you in the" last scene by words edition 
 TV spot collection 
 music clip collection 
  full size OP "cruel angel thesis" 
  full size ED "FLY ME tO tHE MOON" 
  - the soul of Refrain / Yoko Takahashi 
  · THANATOS - IF I CAN NOT BE YOURS / LOREN & MASH 
  · ARMAGEDDON / Sagisu Shiro 
  -heaven of storage / Megumi Hayashibara 
 "Neon Genesis Evangelion Blu-ray BOX" PR video 
 AR / DB for constant length rush video

[Voice privilege] 
 5.1ch surround version Original Soundtrack 
 open by connecting 
 voice Roh appeared audition voice

[inclusion privilege] 
 booklet (176 pages) 
 EVA Friends (reprinted all No. 14 laser disk video tape inclusion benefits)

Blu-ray 10 Disc / special binding specification / barrier-free with subtitles (except for some) / 38,000 yen + tax

Voice: Main ① Japanese (except 5.1ch Linear PCM / part) ② Japanese (2.0ch Linear PCM) 
video benefits linear PCM (2.0ch / part 5.1ch Linear PCM) Video: 1080p High-Def (part 1080i)

Main 878 minutes + Bonus Footage 514 minutes + voice privilege 65 minutes

KIXA 90501/10 (10 Disc)

※ In some of the video, there is a place to repair difficult film on fading and scratches or voice noise or the like, occur, but 
 is due to the state of the master. Please note.

• 3 weeks later...

What Is the Shinkansen Evangelion Project?

2015 marked the 40th anniversary of Sanyo Shinkansen's completion inauguration, as well as the 20th anniversary of the start of the Evangelion TV series.

To celebrate this double anniversary, the Shinkansen Evangelion Project was launched in November 2015.

The Sanyo Shinkansen operates a 500 TYPE EVA train, created under the supervision of Mr. Hideaki Anno, Director of Evangelion, and designed by Mr. Ikuto Yamashita, Evangelion's mechanical designer. Additionally, while on board, passengers can enjoy content with the motif of the world of Evangelion.

Besides these, further various events, including the sale of special travel packages and memorial goods, await you.

Why not enjoy traveling by Sanyo Shinkansen in Japan on this special occasion?

img_profile_01.jpgimg_profile_02.jpgimg_profile_03.jpgimg_profile_04.jpg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In a unique collaboration, the Evangelion bullet train will appear in an animated TV series featuring gigantic transforming robots modeled after the Shinkansen.

The special 500 Type Eva bullet train was introduced in 2015 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the opening of West Japan Railway Co. (JR West)’s Sanyo Shinkansen Line and the 20th anniversary of the first broadcast of the “Neon Genesis Evangelion” anime series.

The train was designed by Ikuto Yamashita, who served as mechanical designer for the robot anime, under the supervision of the series creator, Hideaki Anno. It currently makes a round trip between Shin-Osaka and Fukuoka's Hakata stations every day.

The collaboration came after the “Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion: The Animation” team received much feedback from fans who said that the show's first episode, which features the father-son relationship and gigantic robots, reminded them of “Evangelion.”

The “Shinkalion” team reached out to the “Evangelion” side for a possible collaboration, to which the latter agreed.

Anno, a trainspotter, gave his blessing to the partnership, saying that he was intrigued to see the first episode of “Shinkalion” beginning with a scene of track maintenance.

“Please run until the final episode without delay or accident,” he was quoted as saying.

When the collaboration will take place has yet to be decided.

Visit the official website of “Shinkalion” at (http://www.shinkalion.com/).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6YcBoKKxrI

• 1 month later...

yes, first two movies were good, the remake of the Ramiel fight was really epic, second movie was super badass, nice additions to the eva mythology in the 2 movies (the nerv base on the moon and the bethanie secret base) and then 3rd movie : total let down with major changes that makes no sense (lol what is that AAA Wunder bullshit ? and hey look gaynax fanboys here's "secret of blue water" ost because why not ? seriously WTF ?) I really wonder how they will end the rebuild saga but this shitty 3rd movie probably explain the 6 years gap.

um so I've never watched this series but elsewhere we joked about this and Hellsing, and then to some extent the Final Fantasy games (Longinus (spear icon) is a weapon found in at least 1 or 2 of the games), where like in Japan there's not gonna be the sacreligious element of it with Christianity so it's just like FUN THEME or good hype for an anime? I went all the way making fun of the youtubes that are titled like 'anime is Satanic' etc., well to be 'Satanic' wouldn't there have to be an element of majority Christian country or 'making a vote against Hillary' but instead in opposition to Christianity? But yeah stuff like this where it's outsider hamfisted idea of "Christian themes". And then you can be pretend hamfisted if you're Japanese as well? (Earthbound, what it's canon that Ness is actually black somehow, Onett police station attack is like Rodney King, also hostility from the Happy Happyists)

re: Hellsing an online friend of mine literally thought "Protestant" was the most mysterious thing ever for some time period because of Hellsing. We're at a sweet spot in human history where the domestic American person can be just as ignorant (in the neutral sense of the word) and tl;dr about Christian stuff (maybe they were Scandanavian) as a Japanese guy and it's beautiful. Just grrarrarrar can we get that stuff eliminated as a theme in art, from whichever direction already. Blade Runner 2049 has Christian readings, etc. although it isn't necessarily endorsing it? It's still validated as THEME, thematic element. Like what if we're doomed that we can't tell a narrative without Christian stuff sneaking in?

speaking of final fantasy http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Illumina probably just "fun theme" to a Japanese guy though, not hourzandhourz of rambling youtubes

only underlying theme of Hellsing imo

https://www.graphicsprings.com/category/religious

not necessarily atheist but agnostic-y "can't you guys agree on anything"

one lyric in Hellsing is like Japanese I think but I swear it's supposed to sound like 'revelation'. Do those 'religions were conceived on drugs' books ever acknowledge Revelations was definitely the bad trip, 'whoa I'm freaking out dude' one of the parts of the bible. Or the weird anime ending of the Bible. Or both Edited by Ragnar

oh I was gonna say Christian-themed animes remind me of "christian furries". If anything aren't your beliefs like almost automatically shamanism, I mean seriously

Edited by Ragnar