YEK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:beer:

night

Guest Helper ET

stunning new developments!

"they come out in the heat" the TH's should be emphasized both times, instead there is a sound closer to an N than a TH the second time.

also it's possible he breathed out more air during the word night giving it that exaggerated eeet sound

wait, so you're saying it's "they come out in nigheet"? come on, richard may be english, but he's not a retard.

i love this argument. what about the one where half the people thought richard says "I WANT SEX!" in "come on you slags"?

This debate makes me so irrationally angry. I'm not even going to say which word I KNOW it is. Like for fuck's sake there's absolutely nothing vague or unclear about his pronunciation of this word. FUCK. Oh it just makes my mucus sizzle...

First of all, he definitely says I want your sex. Second of all, it sounds to me like he is saying, "they come out in the eat". So I just assumed he was doing that english thing and dropping his "h's". Thirdly, how can this make anyone mad?? It's not like its the best song evar.

Guest Helper ET
First of all, he definitely says I want your sex. Second of all, it sounds to me like he is saying, "they come out in the eat". So I just assumed he was doing that english thing and dropping his "h's". Thirdly, how can this make anyone mad?? It's not like its the best song evar.

wow. it could totally be "they come out in the eat", or even they come out and they eat". this is amazing.

another one for the books.

Someone put it quite succintly once and I agreed with them.

wait, so you're saying it's "they come out in nigheet"? come on, richard may be english, but he's not a retard.

i love this argument. what about the one where half the people thought richard says "I WANT SEX!" in "come on you slags"?

what arguement ? that's what he says. end.

doesn't he say i want sex?

what does he say?

He says Come On You Slaaaags.

thats why it's funny don't you see???

He names the song Come on you slags...

But later in the song he says I want your sex.....

They sound so close.......

Oh Richard, you devilish rogue....

Guest Helper ET

holy shit. it IS come on you slags. I had to have a quick listen before ranting about how this is wrong, and realized it's totally come on you slags. amazing find. i've been hearing this wrong for years, I like this WAY better...

rook...i disagree with you however, i believe it's come on you slags the whole time, he doesn't change to i want sex at any point, even when it gets unclear, you can tell by the spacing of the words and the pitch of the phrase

i hear, nieeeght.

That's because you're an idiot.

me and pete both come from teh southwest so we understand the accent correctly.

and global goon lived with aphex when he made the track AND HE SAYS THEY CAME OUT IN THE FUCKING HEAT ALRIGHT?! so shut up about it.

Archived