IGNORED

Beetles

YEK

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4fbu5o.png

15 years. 15 years and the WATMM torment has finally ended. I am happy.

omG richard wtf maan.

for the record i never gave a mofo in that debate and have never once tried to take a side in it (the whole time it was going) unless it was to troll like a rolling lol or some such flol, i'm glad you all got your answer though.

i never gave a moment of thought to the 'night' argument, it sounds nothing like night, and sounds everything like heat, and night doesnt rhyme with feet anyway. only other thing i thought it could've been was 'eat'

lol I'm sure it was just the trolls that were calling out 'night'

it's clearly 'heat'.

This is the thing, I never knew if the 'night' thing was just an in-joke in which I'd missed the memo or that worryingly people actually thought it was 'night' (or 'nyeeeeeaat' as they'd have to pronounce it !)

B4fbu5o.png

My life is validated now.

Its obviously always been Heat and everything, but is that screenshot real? Cos when I go and look thats not what I see on Soundclog

It's still night.

do you even have ears brah?

It really is "in the heat". Gave it another listen and it's so obvious.

can't believe it

I know I've been arguing with myself about it as well, now I can only hear heat

Weirdly enough google fight puts "beetles come out at night" 100% ahead of "beetles come out in the heat"

http://www.googlefight.com/%22beetles+come+out+at+night%22-vs-%22beetles+come+out+in+the+heat%22.php

Doesn't prove anything other than beetles being more likely to come out at night

Archived