IGNORED

Akunk

goonstock

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I always have loved this track. Its got this great funky 70's action style going on... absolutely excellent in my opinion.

Though its definitely the least impressive technical track on the LP or EP... but whatever.

Guest Kenneth172
i get well into the swing of things then out comes those ridiculous chords

but 1:41 to 3:41 are where its at

idk

what everbodies take

am i missing something?

Terrible track IMHO. It kinda reminds me of that terrible release by Lektrogirl on Rephlex, one of their worst releases ever. (Worst Rephlex release being 'Maxi German Rave Blast Hits Drei')

Guest Barricade
the synths sound amazing and other worldly to me

the beat shuffles funkily and reassuringly in a plaistow flexout way

this tune has grown and grown consistently since i first bought it

Yeah you pretty much don't have a choice now do you? The release only counts 3 tracks. Weak track imo.

the synths sound amazing and other worldly to me

the beat shuffles funkily and reassuringly in a plaistow flexout way

this tune has grown and grown consistently since i first bought it

Yeah you pretty much don't have a choice now do you? The release only counts 3 tracks. Weak track imo.

i dont understand your comment.... choice??? ... 3 tracks???

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

you guys are all missing the super low frequency bass response this song has, it hits with every pound of the bass drum leading to around 1:13 when it slowly amplifies outta nowhere and just melts the fucking walls throughout the rest of the song to the plonky bass lines and skittish beat; all masterfully created and a supremely audial treat. you have to get low, literally in the room, and have a proper system

it actually fades back out at 1:26 ish and back again at 2:13, and that's when the walls start to go...

• 3 months later...

What release is this even on? Doesn't seem to be on Rushup Edge or Confederation Trough according to Discogs. I only own Rushup Edge however, the digital version.

What release is this even on? Doesn't seem to be on Rushup Edge or Confederation Trough according to Discogs. I only own Rushup Edge however, the digital version.

It's on the Confederation Trough vinyl. The CD version has GX1 Solo.

• 2 years later...

Archived