IGNORED

tomorrow world

Guest the televisor

Guest the televisor

ive never seen this track mentioned on any forum i think its an underrated pusher track its amazing, you can find it on selection sixteen :angry: :ok:

Guest Synthacat 9

hahaha this is true

there are tons of killer squarepusher tunes you just can't make a thread for them all!

Guest the televisor
selection 16 shits all over ultavisitor IMO... its probably better than dyks and go plastic as well now i think about it

maaaybbeeeee just maybe better than dyks, but are you dizzee? ultravisitor & go plastic no fuckin way.

MAY FAV PUSHER TRACKS::

Ultravisitor

iambic 5 poetry

iambic 9 poetry

tetra sync

theme from ernest borgnine

beep street

menelec

district line II

tomorrow world

massif (stay strong)

A journey to reedham (7am mix)

square window

abacus 2

fuck it i could go on ....

Guest analogue wings

DYKS is easily the worst album. It feels like a maxi single - his best ever track followed by some random unrelated b-side filler tracks.

Yup, i absolutely love selection sixteen.

I agree with analogue wings on DYKS, although i can't help but love most of it. F-Train is hilariously pretentious - listen from 2:54 - ahahahaha what a penis.

well it IS only really an EP... i like it for what it is though. f-train i actually really really like...

I do too, it doesn't stop it being RIDICULOUS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pete is your friend

tomorrow world is cool. my fav track on there is schizm 2 mix, sampling james brown on a load of breaks is genius.

go plastic, selection sixteen and burningn'n tree get way more play time than dyks. as far a consistent listen from beginning to end i'd have to agree with LUDD.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Yep.. so emotional....... perfect track showing what Tom does best............. amazing twisted drum patterns, gorgeous synths, phat bass-play, excellent song structure.....and all those little off-kilter touches weknowandlove

Oh yeah, i love that track. Haven't heard it in over a decade lol. I remember coming back down to brisbane after i moved back to bowen to the house i was still renting a room in on south bank in '99. I'd bought that album on CD and Tomorrows world sounded so epic to me so i put it on for the flatmates, and they really didn't get it. I tried a bit harder so put on hard normal daddy. It still didn't strike a chord. lolz. ahh well. I was rather glad when Joyrex started his little forum, there were other people out there thanks be to.

The albums not all that great though (imo), which I find hard to wrap my head 'round as this track is so perfect....

Oh i agree, but i didn't want to bum out the thread. heh. I was muchly disappointed, was even more annoyed by Budakhan Mindphone, but i was a moany judgemental young cunt, now turning into a moany judgemental old cunt.

Guest LoveRhino

I love it. I have loved that entire album since its release. This track and Time Borb are like little microcosms of Squarepusher. The Squarepusher within the Squarepusher for the Hamlet fans.

Archived