IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spicy salmon sushi rolls. Trying to lose some weight so eating a lot of fish in place of unhealthy lunches.

Good but I've had it a million times so a bit boring.

3/5

how the fuck do you break up your day if you dont have lunch, i am utterly bewildered

I drink coffee instead. Makes the hunger do away.

4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

oh shit i just remembered i accidently bit into raw chicken last night. 1/5

also, americans sounds like they have so much easily accessible awesome food. is all this stuff you describe expensive?

Yeah, we do - hence why we are (mostly) fat bastards. I was at the movies last week (say Speed Racer, what an abomination) and noticed the armrest of the chair I was sitting it rose upwards so if a large person needed to, they could take up two fucking theater seats!

also, americans sounds like they have so much easily accessible awesome food. is all this stuff you describe expensive?

Yeah, we do - hence why we are (mostly) fat bastards. I was at the movies last week (say Speed Racer, what an abomination) and noticed the armrest of the chair I was sitting it rose upwards so if a large person needed to, they could take up two fucking theater seats!

dude that's for getting blowjobs

i'm guessing the floor was probably sticky

3 slices of thick toast with mashed pilchards in tomato and lots and lots of pepper. very good as usual but have had it about 4 days in a row now after years without pilchards.

Guest serpico009
Bleu Cheese Bacon Burger - from Arizona Pizza Co. it was dope.

hell yeah, nice choice.

me? 1 McChicken sandwich, $1.06.

Guest telikan

Waldorf salad, no dressing

Chicken salad sandwich on bagel bread

and an A&W root beer, only soda I've had this month.

Guest awkward

i had a banana smoothie/milkshake type thing. so fast to make and damn tasty. and some mac n cheese leftovers from last night. 4/5 for speed and taste and goodness.

Guest margaret thatcher

yeah i was gonna say. cinemas bring out the worst in people (me). i managed to have sex in the back of an almost empty cinema while team america was on.

3 slices of thick toast with mashed pilchards in tomato and lots and lots of pepper. very good as usual but have had it about 4 days in a row now after years without pilchards.

good call, pilchards are the fucking tits. plus they'll help you not get prostate cancer. that, and the huge amount of masturbation.

Yeah, we do. It's one of the few things we do right.

Yeah, it is convenient for when you bring your ladyfriend along and want to get up and close with her.

I had my typical herb roasted chicken on multigrain bread with sliced tomatoes, red onions, spring mix, and spicy mustard, with an apple, a granola bar, and some pineapple. 3/5

Yeah, we do. It's one of the few things we do right.

Yeah, it is convenient for when you bring your ladyfriend along and want to get up and close with her.

I had my typical herb roasted chicken on multigrain bread with sliced tomatoes, red onions, spring mix, and spicy mustard, with an apple, a granola bar, and some pineapple.

I maintain it's for fat bastards.

Archived