IGNORED

Unreleased Tuss Tracks

boris

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was at least one other Patskin track which was a cover of a Tuss track which you haven't included, I believe it was Shiz Ko E. I would very much like a copy of it, unfortunately it hasn't been on his myspace page for ages.

Yeah, I only just recorded it a few days ago. I remember there being some myspace tuss tracks uploaded to WATMM, one I think WAS Shiz Ko E tbh. I can't find them though.

k, uploaded

i found an old md i stole from Brian Tregaskin's flat in London in 1996 and i ripped it with a cylinder phonograph.

thanks for the effort boris.. any word on who made what - any confessions out there?

no i but i bought a pro account on sendspace to download this huge "Tuss.zip" (285 megs) that The Tush posted. With "A link to download some tracks will appear here shortly."

I'll upload these too. If they aren't all like A.mp3

Downloaded and uploaded to /3423436412/

The file was so big because it was a bunch of uncompressed .wav files. Converted them into mp3 to save upload time and stuff. I haven't listened to them all yet.

Cup of Joe has some ear rape at the end.

Also this download came with a text file (under the format .DS_STORE) with the stuff at this link: Here

you missed this one

Profile is that under? I'm pretty sure I've heard that one before. There is one track that has half of another in these recordings - thats Maonswoih - but the second track itself, Maonswoih, sounds like 2 tracks faded together in the first place.

you missed this one

Profile is that under? I'm pretty sure I've heard that one before. There is one track that has half of another in these recordings.

its a alternate version of wasp tinkle which was originally on thetussmusic, now it is on thetussofficial page (i think) and this version appeared a few weeks back on briantregaksin

Archived