IGNORED

First song on Windowlicker Music Video...

Guest AnotherUselessPwn

Guest iniquity blues

Yeah I always assumed it was some "unreleased" remix of windowlicker that might or might not have usurped a little style from vibert. Naturally, we'd eventually find out later that the version of WL in the credits was the "acid mix" that showed up on "26 Mixes For Cash."

Yeah I always assumed it was some "unreleased" remix of windowlicker that might or might not have usurped a little style from vibert. Naturally, we'd eventually find out later that the version of WL in the credits was the "acid mix" that showed up on "26 Mixes For Cash."

Those are two completely different tunes.

I'm pretty confident Aphex himself made the intro track, the bassline and the drums sound really like the Ventolin period for some reason.

• 1 year later...

someone asked RDJ on soundcloud to upload this song there. Richard responded, "I gave the master to cunningham, should ask him..and yes i did the scratching, keep getting asked for like 10+ years ! ha if it was someone else they would be credited"

so, many years after this came out, still nobody knows who did it originally?

mothra???

this is obviously not the mix from the video....

[youtubehd]bccB_SCvkHI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]ojnKKNOEM_g[/youtubehd]

someone asked RDJ on soundcloud to upload this song there. Richard responded, "I gave the master to cunningham, should ask him..and yes i did the scratching, keep getting asked for like 10+ years ! ha if it was someone else they would be credited"

so, many years after this came out, still nobody knows who did it originally?

He's saying it was him, he just doesn't have the master tapes anymore. 'If it was someone else they would be credited'

Yeah, he's saying it was his own original work, scratching it. The recluse Cunningham's got the DAT's somewhere so they're gone forever. I just wish the OP was still around to hear this. He wanted this info back in 2006 when no-one was open, now he's a guest of some sort, shadows and dust. He seemed like such a colourful character until his ultimate demise.

Archived