IGNORED

New Shit

BCM

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different between KRAFTZWER and MKII,

New case, Glide Poti, Sync LFO1 and LFO 2 positiv, LFO2 has OneShot function, the temperature of the VCO´s are controlled by microprozessor, 24 dB SED filter instead of Kaskadenfilter.

And a €60 increase in price.

• 6 months later...

Nah, don't appear to be...I like that they have a definite click between values, but the ones on mine move really freely... I bought second hand though, think this one's about 5 years old...maybe yours will loosen up...

• 1 month later...

got a new mixer today - it's fucking well good! never heard of the make (Eagle Audio), can't find anything about it online, but i got it off eBay from some Computer Clearance warehouse place and it wasn't listed in the normal audio section - don't think they knew what they had really, just wanted to get rid of it. best thing about it was it was only £20! it's some old 80s analogue mixer thing with a built in "echo" effect - sounds like a tape reverby type thing built in - well good! only literally just got it home and unboxed it...plugged my drum machine into it to test, happy to say it all works - there is definitely some noise on some of the channels but they all sound fat as fuck. the bass and treble controls are very effective and it seems to happily distort with nice harmonics. it's also got cool VU meters. overall, couldn't be happier... just needs a bit of a dust and general clean. pics below:

M70lZgH.jpg

tR28g4a.jpg

vgtNA5Z.jpg

BPFw9hE.jpg

u9R4iD3.jpg

Oh, man. The echophon is a blast to play with, and you can make some great sounds on it. Right now I'm syncing the echo time by outputting a the first half of a 100hz square wave cycle (10ms) from my audio interface with Simpler in Ableton and into the tempo jack. Works like a champ!

If you're looking for a super clean, warm sounding delay, I don't know if I'd recommend it, though.

Also, was screwing around with making a track today and discovered acid squelch bass timbres with the new rig (minus echophon). Probably would've found it sooner but I've but been working with finished material getting shows together (and integrating modular with that as well) and whatnot. Anyway, I'm well pleased with it. :aphexsign:

I can post this cheese-ass-made-in-30-min track I made if you want to hear it in action.

good to hear, luckily im not into a warm delay sound for a modular setup. It seems to be the only eurorack module that functions similar to an eventide pitch delay, with the really glistening pitch grain sound.

just bought myself a prophet 08, and im finally getting stuck into my machine drum with it. just finished work, so im gonna spend the next few weeks getting stuck into making a small EP moving away from my usual techno sound.

just bought myself a prophet 08, and im finally getting stuck into my machine drum with it. just finished work, so im gonna spend the next few weeks getting stuck into making a small EP moving away from my usual techno sound.

Uuuuuh... Looking forward to it

• 10 months later...

Archived