IGNORED

MFM

Guest Calx Sherbet

bit of a massive longshot but did anyone ever see some tv programme (a one off youth drama? ) made by kids that had bits of MFM for the soundtrack. i think it was cornish . like some cornish youth theatre arts council thing or something . might even have been on during the learning zone at night

i think seeing that was the first time i heard MFM

it had that track in it

it wasnt very good from what i remember but i had to watch it all cause there was all this obviously AFX stuff that i'd never heard before

what was it called please?

bit of a massive longshot but did anyone ever see some tv programme (a one off youth drama? ) made by kids that had bits of MFM for the soundtrack. i think it was cornish . like some cornish youth theatre arts council thing or something . might even have been on during the learning zone at night

i think seeing that was the first time i heard MFM

it had that track in it

it wasnt very good from what i remember but i had to watch it all cause there was all this obviously AFX stuff that i'd never heard before

what was it called please?

id like to know too

You have the 11 track version. The 12 track version is almost impossible to find unless you have the cassette. Your missing track is a longer version of "Logon Rock Witch".

Version you have:

Track 1: 3:24

Track 2: 4:19

Track 3: 2:26

Track 4: 4:17

Track 5: 4:59

Track 6: 3:59

Track 7: 4:05

Track 8: 4:37

Track 9: 5:13

Track 10: 1:30

Track 11: 3:01

Actual 12 track version:

Track 1: 3:24

Track 2: 4:19

Track 3: 2:26

Track 4: 4:17

Track 5: 4:59

Track 6: 3:59

Track 7: 4:05

Track 8: 4:26

Track 9: 4:37

Track 10: 5:13

Track 11: 3:01

Track 12: 1:30

Guest Calx Sherbet

the one in the download attachment page just sounds like one of the eleven that i have.

mine:

3:24 (the one that starts with very simple beats)

4:19 (Fingerbib)

2:26 (the one that sounds like an organ)

4:14 (The one that sounds like it could be on SAW 85-92)

5:18 (Starts with the shaker type sounds and has bouncy beats throughout, with bits of light whistling)

3:58 (High pitch squeel at start and various parts)

4:05 (The fast video game sounding type track)

4:33 (logan rock witch demo)

5:12 (The one we can all agree on being the one that's usually this length)

1:30 (The one that was posted, early girl/boy type sound)

3:01 (the one with noticeably crappier quality)

Me:

01 Track01 : 3:20 (Sounds like a over weight antagonist in a video game walking)

02 Fingerbib Demo Version : 4:17

Track03 : 4:15 (Sounds like a forest)

Track04 : 5:15 (Has watery-shakey sound)

Track06 : 4:04 (Starts with the upbeat fast sound preceded by a two-tone that could resemble an 8-bit video game character spawn)

Track07 : 4:34 (Has the water marble dropping sound like in "Track 4" of our WATMM unreleased DAT tracks)

08 Logon Rock Witch Demo : 5:13 (spelled how it came, doesnt sound a fuck lick like Logan Rock Witch. Starts out with long last sine type sound)

Track09 : 1:30 (Yeah, early Girl/Boy type sound from Goon Gumpass)

Track10 : 2:55 (Bubbly bass with a triangle sound hitting at the beginning)

Track11 : 2:21 (Starts out with the church organ sounds)

Untitled : 3:53 (Has a cat meow sound at the beginning)

4:33 (logan rock witch demo)

The 8th track is usually tagged 08__LOGON__ROCK__WITCH__EARLY__DEMO or something similar, but it has absolutely nothing to do with Logan Rock Witch. The real demo version is quite rare.

Guest Calx Sherbet
Me:

01 Track01 : 3:20 (Sounds like a over weight antagonist in a video game walking)

Track06 : 4:04 (Starts with the upbeat fast sound preceded by a two-tone that could resemble an 8-bit video game character spawn)

Track07 : 4:34 (Has the water marble dropping sound like in "Track 4" of our WATMM unreleased DAT tracks)

08 Logon Rock Witch Demo : 5:13 (spelled how it came, doesnt sound a fuck lick like Logan Rock Witch. Starts out with long last sine type sound)

I think i got lost in translation on that one. quick sample mp3's in the listed order you described? I get most of the descriptions, but i don't really follow the description for "sounds like a forest" or track 7. I also noticed you don't have the 5+ minute track i have. do you have another one that has kind of a simple videogame sound at the start up, and then develops a whining/moaning type sound behind the beat? If samples in your track order is possible, that'd be nice

Previews in the order I listed. 30s each.

It's from the 11 track version. Tracks are, in order of appearance:

Track 01 (3:24)

Track 02 (4:19)

Track 04 (4:17)

Track 05 (4:59)

Track 07 (4:05)

Track 08 (4:37)

Track 09 (5:13)

Track 10 (1:30)

Track 11 (3:01)

Track 03 (2:26)

Track 06 (3:59)

Guest Calx Sherbet
Me:

what about the twelfth track? 'cause I have all eleven of those.

i would kill a man with my bare hands for a version of this album in a sound qualiy that matched ICBYD or RDJ or EKT or something

it's one of my favourite albums ever but i can't really see richard ever doing something in this field again

i had a set of flacs that sounded pretty much the same as my mp3s do

I don't know how your MP3's sound, but these were leagues better quality than mine.

Archived