IGNORED

LSD+Piracetam experiences?

azatoth

my friend recently acquired a prescription for Piracetam and mentioned that it would have synergistic effects with LSD. after reading on the internets this seems to be the case for the most part. it seems to intensify the effects with lower doses of acid. is there anyone here who has tried this particular combination. it also works with mdma and other stimulants, but i'm not really interested in that.

try flushing both down the bog and doing something constructive

who says you can't do something constructive whilst tripping on lsd? don't be a narrow-minded prick and talk shit about somebody else's interests just because you don't share them.

i dont know the answer to your question, but i looked up piracetam and it sounds sweet, how do i get some?

anti-drug morons can fuck off.

Also, is there any truth to the Vitamin C myth? That it increases the potency of lsd and psilocybin?

Five minutes of proper research can clear that up for you. And you're so 15. The "I love HST and drugs" phase is so precious.

Guest analogue wings

Also, is there any truth to the Vitamin C myth? That it increases the potency of lsd and psilocybin?

Five minutes of proper research can clear that up for you. And you're so 15. The "I love HST and drugs" phase is so precious.

Dude, didnt you know 15 year olds know everything and are indestructible? Duh

try flushing both down the bog and doing something constructive

who says you can't do something constructive whilst tripping on lsd? don't be a narrow-minded prick and talk shit about somebody else's interests just because you don't share them.

i dont know the answer to your question, but i looked up piracetam and it sounds sweet, how do i get some?

Me. I said you can't do something constructive. Tell you what, do them both together and show me your work afterwards, and I'll score you accordingly.

Your lack of any sense of sarcasm is so unbelievable that I am speechless. I honestly would have thought you would learn your lesson the first time, I am so fucking stunned I'm not even annoyed. Holy crap.

wait, but let me predict what's coming next:

Ian C, you knew I was being sarcastic right! Ha ha, you knew along, you sly devil, I just didn't get it because I'm 15. And while your mention of my being 15 seems completely irrelevant to anything, I only think that because my brain is not as highly evolved as yours, right? Why, I would have to do a google image search for "hairy man ass" two, three times a day to reach the level of intellect you are currently at! I can only dream of such accomplishments!

Ian C, you knew I was being sarcastic right! Ha ha, you knew along, you sly devil, I just didn't get it because I'm 15. And while your mention of my being 15 seems completely irrelevant to anything, I only think that because my brain is not as highly evolved as yours, right? Why, I would have to do a google image search for "hairy man ass" two, three times a day to reach the level of intellect you are currently at! I can only dream of such accomplishments!

so are you being sarcastic or not in this post, pod?

i think you should clarify every post from now on with that information, seeing as everyone else frequently doesn't get your "sarcasm"

Aw look, it's replying!

Guest Dirty Protest
try some glue instead or hitting your head on a brick wall

Glue has given me hallucinations infinitely more vivid than any lsd hit, its akin to opening the puzzle box (Hellraiser, for anyone born in the 90's). Its just a shame that as an adult its somewhere between crack whore and paedo in social acceptability.

try some glue instead or hitting your head on a brick wall

Glue has given me hallucinations infinitely more vivid than any lsd hit, its akin to opening the lament configuration (Hellraiser, for anyone born in the 90's). Its just a shame that as an adult its somewhere between crack whore and paedo in social acceptability.

fixed

(I've been watching so much Hellraiser recently it's not even funny)

• 2 months later...

since i started this thread i thought i might share my experiences, to anyone who might be interested. mixed acid and piracetam twice, both with an attack dose of 3600mg of piracetam and a dose of 1 and 2,5 blotter hits respectively. it definitely works well. it kinda kicks in instantly instead of the creeping come up. the visuals are intensified and there is a lot of patterning. with the higher dose my whole vision was affected and if concentrating the surroundings became sort of 2D-like but the patterning was 3D. walking on the ice and to a nearby island was amazing. mentally it seemed like my thinking was very liquid, very aware of my own thinking and could move fluently between different "meta-levels" of thinking. well worth a try if you are into this sort of stuff.

azatoth: Piracetam is a nootropic (smart drug) and is considered a dietary supplement by many. It is sold legally on the internet and occasionally at those vitamin/mineral stores. You don't need a prescription for it, and I've never heard of anyone being prescribed it. Your friend is ridiculous.

Piracetam is renowned for inducing extreme overall well-being and improved cognition. It enhances memory and focus, as well as the functioning of the physical body. I can see how this might mix with LSD to produce some very profound effects. I'm not that experienced with piracetam myself, but I'm good friends with a few people who love it. It's a very, very clean drug.

Aw look, it's replying!

when did you get mean!? Rise above, Ian!

Archived