IGNORED

uh, did you guys see this?

joew

lol i haven't heard a more ridiculous tale in all my yander... fucking shovel my dupe ass on and out of this joint!......he is back and ready to let out into the world sweet sweet music, that will make everyday just a little better. They both are!

So thank you Jesus.

come to think of it, how does mgd have a 6000+ postcount, lol. Is there a secret BoC forum where the Boccalites gather?

i think he started out with 6010 posts, because i can only find 13 posts of his.

Guest BrokenDrum

From Twoism:

Figured this is the right thread for this...

I searched "Michael Sandison" as a songwriter on the Harry Fox Agency (where musicians go to obtain licenses to make cover songs on their own records) to see if there was anything interesting in any official catalogs.

The first result, among other tracks that are recognizable, is "Echus"...?

Has anyone heard of it/know what it is? I can't link to the search results because of how the web page is... Click this link, and search Michael Sandison. It's also, oddly, the first result.

(or, just search 'echus')

If anyone can't replicate it, here's a screenshot of the Songfile: clicky

If it's something dumb, or obvious, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not hunting around for new things like a madman, I am not after starting silly hype - to be honest I typed in a lot of my favorite artists because it was cool to see their works come up. But when this popped up... I just don't know what it is.

interesting find! perhaps MDG can shed some light on this?

this is possibly something to do with the warp20 releases. i'll check it for you.

Archived