IGNORED

big veiny tits

keltoi

i'm not a fan of big translucent veiny tits.

i like veins to do their work in the background, unseen... especially when it comes to my tits. the odd visible arm or ankle vein is acceptable but not tit veins... tit veins make me feel like i have weak x-ray vision

i like my tits to be pert and opaque. :tongue:

a49b0283c10ec689314b771ebc44db4672ed0c66_m.gif

do you like big veiny tits?

Guest Helper ET

no i go for the tit

i like a tit where the veins are visually concealed, its just a bit weird otherwise. i assume im not the only one, given the creation of this thread

i do not want to see a girls internal workings in her wabs. a general rule seems to be the larger the tits, the veinier they are so i'm doubley put off.

cocks though... they're just meant to be veiny.

I've got an odd subset of vein fetish now. I've noticed that Asian girls often have one visible vein on the neckline next to the chin. I like this.

my mate has a chinese girlfriend. i've noticed she has veins visible all over her face, especially around the eyes. quite freaky.

i haven't seen her veiny tits.

Can we make this thread more nsfw plz.

of course, be my guest.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

I like to turn opaque tits inside out and hide in the fleshy hovel which i have created then take photos of the inside out veiny tits from the outside with me inside

I wouldn't be sure the veins weren't painted on digitally on this chick... something tells me they would look different with that kind of over-filtering, had they really been there.... but then, why would you paint on veins

i like veins to do their work in the background, unseen... especially when it comes to my tits. the odd visible arm or ankle vein is acceptable but not tit veins... tit veins make me feel like i have weak x-ray vision

You couldn't tit fuck that bitch cos you'd be worried you'd you'd puncture a vessel and be left lying in a sea of blood.

Hold that thought.

Guest tv_party

You couldn't tit fuck that bitch cos you'd be worried you'd you'd puncture a vessel and be left lying in a sea of blood.

Hold that thought.

worth a try though

Archived