IGNORED

Squarepusher

Guest AOOproductions

Guest uelogy

IT CLEARLY DOES MATTER, I THINK THATS BEEN MADE CLEAR IN ALL THE OTHER POSTS IN THE THREAD.

so funy how everyone is getting alluptight 'oh it doesnt matter, its about the music' SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Guest hahathhat
so funy how everyone is getting alluptight 'oh it doesnt matter, its about the music' SHUT THE FUCK UP.

yes, i hate it when people say that. it's true, but it's not what i asked about!! i was asking about drugs, not music, ok? but you're in a tricky corner because people say it to seem like TRUE ARTISTS, they don't know the answer and don't want to admit it so instead they just claim your question is invalid. instead of genuine debate you wind up stepping around peoples' ego grapes. i like music, but i also like drugs. asking about jenkinson's use is kind of like wanting to know what jenkinson eats for breakfast or what his favorite candy bar is. does obama pick his nose when nobody's looking? does kim jong il eat peanut butter from the jar? does the pope wear boxers, briefs? some weird vatican-issue chastity pants? or does he go commando beneath those robes? curiosity is indiscriminate.

Guest Betty

In an interview he was being asked about how he had said the he was trying to capture the feeling of taking E's with his music. He said something like: "Yeah I was like 18 when I said that, what do you expect?"

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I NEVER SAID IT WAS PERTINENT TO HIS MUSIC BEING GOOD OR NOT! I was just wondering jesus.

yeah... i was curious too considering aphex twin said in an interview when asked how he went about writing music and his response was something along the lines of "lots of weed."

i always see square pusher as a guy who might treat himself to something every now and then but would typically stay in a sober state of mind so he can fully take credit for what he writes.

i have a feeling he likes acid. (no pun intended)

Archived