IGNORED

µ-Ziq did a peel session

not_vikur

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Dr of Quantization

Could someone upload these on here. I have only heard two of them and I eager to hear the rest thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Caustic
he did a 4 track radio session on KCRW in LA too like the morning before the first Coachella or something like that.

What did he end up playing?

45 minutes of looped Amen.

Guest Chogg
Could someone upload these on here. I have only heard two of them and I eager to hear the rest thanks.

+1, and for that matter, do decent-quality versions of these files exist? I had all four on my old computer that died last winter, was quite fond of them even though the sound was absolutely terrible. Green Lanes ftw.

+1, and for that matter, do decent-quality versions of these files exist? I had all four on my old computer that died last winter, was quite fond of them even though the sound was absolutely terrible. Green Lanes ftw.

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?automodul...s&showcat=6

Hard to imagine much better quality than this, but you never know. If anyone here had better, I'd imagine CATS would have them as well.

I'm certainly not knocking them. They're a lot more than just listenable, and I wouldn't expect to find better anywhere else barring an official release (which I'm not holding my breath for).

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived