IGNORED

Macc & dgoHn - Some Shit Saaink

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he has it on some good authority :)

It could very well be the 3 bonus tracks that you received when you bought the CD / vinyl bundle online through the label, but who knows? The tracklisting for this album always a bit confusing for me, as there are vinyl only tracks and CD only tracks next to those bonus tracks.

4 Track 2x12" Vinyl Version (SUBTLE003EP)
1. "Mustard Greens"
2. "Things Go Brown"
3. "July 39th"
4. "Long Tall Sally"
10 Track CD Version (SUBTLE002CD)
1. "7C 1020"
2. "Long Tall Sally"
3. "Bamba"
4. "Sun Days"
5. "Mustard Greens"
6. "Empathy Bottle"
7. "Gever"
8. "Forget Stuff"
9. "Yut"
10. "Ascorbic 403"
Bonus Download Tracks (only available with the CD + Vinyl bundle from www.subtleaudiorecordings.com)
1. "Recnad"
2. "Leg Taps"
3. "You Will Be"

And then there was the Rephlex digital release, which had the three bonus tracks + Things Go Brown and July 39th which is what I bought at that time, so I was already pretty happy to discover so much extra tracks on the other versions.

Good to hear :)! And for Anchio:

within the next couple of weeks.

but how can you know?

There's this new cool thing called facebook :wink: . Don't have an own account but I'm a pro lurker. I wonder if the re-release will include both the album and ep. I was just going to purchase the digitals from Rephlex but the site was taken down the same day I was going to buy it ,and pay the whole 3£ (sic). Like I didn't have 4 years for buying that. I'm stupid. :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Uuuuh necromancing this old thread but thought you would like to know that Subtle Audio is re-relasing Some Shit Saaink as digital within the next couple of weeks. Dunno where, maybe on their own website. Time to summon Code to fill us in.

Who summon-eth the Code ??? Who dares awake me from my Drumfunk induced slumber ?!!!

Oh, it's Grumpy Old Daddy. That's alright then.

Yes, there will be a 15 track re-release of "Some Shit Saaink" - it will include ALL the tracks from the CD / 2x12" Vinyl and the 3 digital only bonus tracks. So everything will be available all together in one handy download :-)

It should be available on Boomkat ahead of anywhere else, just waiting on confirmation from them to see what the release date will be, but I imagine it should be within a week or 2. Will also be on sites like iTunes, Amazon, Emusic, Beatport, Junodownload etc within the next month.

I may also do a limited special offer on the Subtle Audio site that will include the 2x12" vinyl release + all 15 digital download tracks for a cut-price. Maybe €18 including postage. Does that sound good ?

Very nice! If I didn't already have it I would order it. heh =)

What's new in the world of Subtle Audio mr Code?

Hey hey Stephen,

quite alot happening with Subtle Audio this year actually!

We're celebrating 10 years of the label being in operation this year (our launch party was on the April / May bank holiday in 2005).

We'll have a new compilation CD + 2x12" vinyl to mark the occasion coming out later this year.

Before all that we're reaching another landmark with our 20th vinyl 12" single being released in June.

It's also my first vinyl release (2 collaboration tracks with Mecca).

Around the same time, we'll be doing the BUSTLE005 10" vinyl release on our sub-label 'Bustle Beats' - featuring a track by Tim Reaper and another by Cloak & Dagger

And this Macc & dgoHn re-release is a nice bonus for us on our 10th B-Day too - so it's gearing up to be a big year (for this small label) :music:

I'm stoked! I've got the other 3 Subtle compilations and they're always bangin'. Looking forward to the new one. And congrats on your upcoming vinyl release, I'll be scooping that also!

More on bustle as well!

You've got me drooling here haha

Congratulations on the milestone, cheers!

Uuuuh necromancing this old thread but thought you would like to know that Subtle Audio is re-relasing Some Shit Saaink as digital within the next couple of weeks. Dunno where, maybe on their own website. Time to summon Code to fill us in.

Who summon-eth the Code ??? Who dares awake me from my Drumfunk induced slumber ?!!!

Oh, it's Grumpy Old Daddy. That's alright then.

Yes, there will be a 15 track re-release of "Some Shit Saaink" - it will include ALL the tracks from the CD / 2x12" Vinyl and the 3 digital only bonus tracks. So everything will be available all together in one handy download :-)

It should be available on Boomkat ahead of anywhere else, just waiting on confirmation from them to see what the release date will be, but I imagine it should be within a week or 2. Will also be on sites like iTunes, Amazon, Emusic, Beatport, Junodownload etc within the next month.

Well, you took your sweet time, didn't ya :wink: . 7C 1020 is my official drumfunk/Drum'n Bass anthem. Aah, ''stay tuned, 4:45, sunrise music''=> Raving imminent :music: . Such a stellar piece. Anyway great news. Also congrats! Babies grow up so fast.

I may also do a limited special offer on the Subtle Audio site that will include the 2x12" vinyl release + all 15 digital download tracks for a cut-price. Maybe €18 including postage. Does that sound good ?

YES

YES

Well, thinking again about it, it may have to be €20 - postage + a record mailer would account for €9 of that. But still a good deal I think, especially for US & UK people with the strength of the dollar and sterling against the euro right now.

oh yeah! very happy! that's cool! for when the release?

Should be able to sort out the Subtle Audio vinyl + digital download offer within the next week.

So, by the weekend, or Monday June 1st at the latest.

Okay, have some limited edition special offers up on the Subtle Audio site now.

I had a dig in the attic here at HQ and found some copies of the original Subtle Audio version of the CD release (same as the Rephlex version more or less, except the disc itself has a large Subtle Audio logo on it)

So I've put together a deluxe (if anything named with the word 'shit' in it can be deluxe?!) bundle which includes the original Subtle Audio version of the CD release, the 2x12" Vinyl version, a 15 track digital download (options for 320kbs mp3 or FLAC) + shipping... Only 5 of these available. Check the different options for that Bundle package here ---> http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=SUBTLE002CD+BUNDLE&x=0&y=0

There's an alternative Bundle with just the 2x12" Vinyl and the 15 track digital download (also includes postage) too. 10 bundles available at a much reduced price and the price will go up a bit after they are gone ---> http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=PRICE&x=0&y=0

:wink:

post-7606-0-98662500-1432832881_thumb.jpg

... and for anyone who just wants the digital release on it's own (without any bundled CDs or Vinyl) we can recommend Boomkat, who have just made the re-release live on their site (320kbs mp3 cor FLAC files) ---> http://boomkat.com/downloads/1279355-macc-dgohn-some-sh-t-saaink-re-release-with-bonus-tracks

... and for anyone who just wants the digital release on it's own (without any bundled CDs or Vinyl) we can recommend Boomkat, who have just made the re-release live on their site (320kbs mp3 cor FLAC files) ---> http://boomkat.com/downloads/1279355-macc-dgohn-some-sh-t-saaink-re-release-with-bonus-tracks

great!!! thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The album is now available in some of the bigger download stores like iTunes and Amazon MP3...

here's a list of some of the main stores you can find the 15 track album download so far (more, like Beatport, Junodownload, Digital-Tunes to come) :

Boomkat ---> http://boomkat.com/downloads/1279355-macc-dgohn-some-sh-t-saaink-re-release-with-bonus-tracks

CD Baby ---> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/maccdgohn

iTunes ---> https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/some-s**t-saaink/id999814634

Amazon MP3 ---> http://www.amazon.com/Some-Shit-Saaink-Macc-dgoHn/dp/B00YI4CEQ2/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1434029114&sr=1-1&keywords=Macc%20%26%20dgoHn

Subtle Audio Shop (Vinyl + download Bundle) ---> http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=SUBTLED002CD&page=1&sort=3a

Archived