IGNORED

glasgow arts school

early

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how he posts it up in here as his first post like he's discovered the cure for cancer or something.

That set is pretty old and the soundboard recordings have been in circulation for quite some time. That being said, its a fantastic set and I hope some people who didn't know about it in here get a listen in now.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I love how he posts it up in here as his first post like he's discovered the cure for cancer or something.

That set is pretty old and the soundboard recordings have been in circulation for quite some time. That being said, its a fantastic set and I hope some people who didn't know about it in here get a listen in now.

1000 Club

• 4 months later...

when this started circulating i got the 128k rip. is there a better quality one out there?

also, id be curious to read one of haunting soul's long winded reviews of this.

ism posted a slightly better 256k version he "found" a while back, I think it might've been some time earlier this year

wasnt he the guy who had a wav of it but just told people about it because he couldnt let it out? is it worth seeking out the 256 version or is it not that big a difference. i know im treading old territory here but i want an untilted set with the quality of that flex set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIs7OPRaol4

this shit is balls to the wall fantastic.

this and the hemsby set are such groovy, aggressive sets....

i take these as an entire other release from ae. sure they play a lot of stuff off untilted but there is so much fresh in these sets i don't know what to do with it.

this shit is balls to the wall fantastic.

this and the hemsby set are such groovy, aggressive sets....

i take these as an entire other release from ae. sure they play a lot of stuff off untilted but there is so much fresh in these sets i don't know what to do with it.

agreed. its been like 4 years with this now? i have def listened to this more than untilted. i think. well at least more than the 2nd half of untilted. the way they tease the hell out of lcc forever is just insanity

you can tell rob is having fun with the lcc line too. it's like pretty nice line BLAM DISTORTED SQUARE WAVE and the beat behind it is so catchy i'm always drumming it to myself, especially when those hihats come in.

bliss

I get tingles when Pro Radii drops in the Glasgow set. I never heard this set live, which is shit because I just want to know how good that bit sounded!

I get tingles when Pro Radii drops in the Glasgow set. I never heard this set live, which is shit because I just want to know how good that bit sounded!

I've never heard any Autechre live, you should feel lucky you've seen them at all (assuming you have). They never come to the US, and when they do its 21+ shows so I can never go

It would be an absolute dream fulfilled to see them live

Let me get this straight... You're saying Autechre played in Glasgow once?

Get the fuck out of here!

I fucking live in Glasgow and didn't hear a word about this shit so!!!!!

Its like when I found out Wisp played at roughly the same time as well in Glasgow... and I fucking missed both of them :facepalm:

Archived