IGNORED

WATMM Soundcloud group

Guest placidburp

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

No one? I dont even know whayt the point is though... maybe we can all comment on eacj others tracks, like YLC but you can time comments, which would be good? I dunno, fine... :wtf:

No one? I dont even know whayt the point is though... maybe we can all comment on eacj others tracks, like YLC but you can time comments, which would be good? I dunno, fine... :wtf:

i'll join the group...you should have posted this in ekt.

Guest abusivegeorge

i'll join the group...you should have posted this in ekt.

I was just thinking that, will get much more response in there, a lot of ekt'ers don't post here.

Guest placidburp

Hello. I'm a bit more soberer now. We only have 3 people joined up to now. If anyone one else fancies it then join up! Soundcloud is pretty good anyway, you can link your tracks to Myspace and Facebook and other sites too.

But yeah, I think that this could be a good thing. The timed comment thing is a really good idea. Go on....

I've been thinking about building a site like this for a while. Would anyone be interested if it were a sort of invite only watmm thing? Think anyone would use it?

Sound cloud looks pretty cool. I'll join up for sure.

Just built a site for my stuff. I was thinking about scaling it up into a little net-label/showcase with comments and all that at some point.

Tell me something nice

Soundcloud is a great idea, but it could be way better executed. I think the player is real ugly. Cool idea though.

Guest placidburp

I've been thinking about building a site like this for a while. Would anyone be interested if it were a sort of invite only watmm thing? Think anyone would use it?

Sound cloud looks pretty cool. I'll join up for sure.

Just built a site for my stuff. I was thinking about scaling it up into a little net-label/showcase with comments and all that at some point.

Tell me something nice

Soundcloud is a great idea, but it could be way better executed. I think the player is real ugly. Cool idea though.

Yes, I would be up for that! Just had a quick look at your site, its really nicely done mate. Ha your avatar is great too!

I really like the SC player. The wave thing is cool. Get joined up and post some tunes on it. Going to have a listen to your tracks later on your site!

Guest placidburp

what exactly is this soundcloud? I've heard of it and I checked out the page but you just put up racks and people comment on them or certain parts of them?

Yeah, pretty much. But, as I said before, you can link your tunes to other sites too, AND you can put your sets on there too. I have 2 30-45 minute sets on there. I dunno its just seems like a really good site and its very active.

No one asked me to, but I did it anyway. Does anyone ever use Soundcloud? It's quite good really. So anyway, if you are on there link some tunes to the group if you like. http://soundcloud.com/groups/watmm - might be a shit idea, I dunno I'm drunk.

darn good idea, i've signed up and put some things there, cheers

Guest placidburp

No one asked me to, but I did it anyway. Does anyone ever use Soundcloud? It's quite good really. So anyway, if you are on there link some tunes to the group if you like. http://soundcloud.com/groups/watmm - might be a shit idea, I dunno I'm drunk.

darn good idea, i've signed up and put some things there, cheers

Holy shit man!!! I'm loving this idea of mine already! Your music is EXCELLENT!!! Any albums out? I see you are in Manc too! Please let me know if you ever play live, I would love to come and watch you.

Archived