IGNORED

WATMM Soundcloud group

Guest placidburp

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

Btw, if anyone wants to become a moderator (so you can approve your own tracks, and anyone elses) then let me know in here, with your SC name and I will add you to the list. I keep forgetting to check the group..

I try to check out the group as much as I can... I do also try to think to share all of my tracks to this lovely watmm group.

love y'all !

• 1 year later...

Joined. Going to add a live set under the name DeLyria. It's a good set, but the best has some unreleased tracks that I'm not ready to share on the interwebs. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

does it get moderated often? sure i've uploaded tunes previously and they never show up. I don't think im that bad :)

does it get moderated often? sure i've uploaded tunes previously and they never show up. I don't think im that bad :)

yeah but they are something like 50 moderators !!!!! "https://soundcloud.com/groups/watmm/moderators"

• 2 weeks later...

cheers friendly :)

moderating groups on SC is such a chore so i feel your pain with having to do that

i deleted my acid group the other day too many ppl just post whatever to whatever group it seems, or just don't understand what 'acid' was

I think I should still be a mod on there, but I don't ever go in groups. Plus the mobile app is horrific for all but playing back a stream.

I know. what have they done!! its shit on a mobile now. that swiping hiding nonsense. i cant even work out how to comment anymore

Archived