IGNORED

Awful Tattoos

Joyrex

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a friend that has a gargoyle on his back... but the face looks like a stupid cat... i loled when i saw it... he never walked around shirtless again!

i have a friend that has a gargoyle on his back... but the face looks like a stupid cat... i loled when i saw it... he never walked around shirtless again!

Was it as bad as the one I posted up there?

Guest Calx Sherbet

sin_excusa.jpg

holy fucking lol. i think that wins. plenty of cocks on the other ones, but goddamn this one's bad

91%20Sad%20Sad%20Tattoo.jpg

I don't really see why you think this one is awful. I think it is kind of a cool, interesting and artistic style of drawing a cat. I wouldn't be ashamed of it, at least it is original and isn't a bunch of cocks or something.

91%20Sad%20Sad%20Tattoo.jpg

I don't really see why you think this one is awful. I think it is kind of a cool, interesting and artistic style of drawing a cat. I wouldn't be ashamed of it, at least it is original and isn't a bunch of cocks or something.

:crazy:

Guest WhoNeedsElectricity

tattoo24.jpg w00t

lol the dude on the left looks better in that tattoo than in real life.

This guy was probably counting down the days 'till he was 18 to get this abomination.

Archived