IGNORED

Awful Tattoos

Joyrex

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w2MPMTSb.jpg

A happy T-rex surfing some rad waves on a Drexciya surf board while wearing sunglasses and swimming shorts with marijuana leaves on them. If this were my tattoo I would regret nothing.

Yah, this tattoo is great. The surfboard eyes are from Bad Boy Club, btw (now just "Bad Boy", it seems).

mtv6jfa.jpg

even sir dickbutt himself has a dickbutt tattoo

Eyes-on-Ass-Tattoo.jpg

Its like peering into the abyss

''He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.''

- Friedrich Nietzsche

w2MPMTSb.jpg

A happy T-rex surfing some rad waves on a Drexciya surf board while wearing sunglasses and swimming shorts with marijuana leaves on them. If this were my tattoo I would regret nothing.

Yah, this tattoo is great. The surfboard eyes are from Bad Boy Club, btw (now just "Bad Boy", it seems).

Isn't that from a POG?

Since getting a tattoo is so common today, I see some that are ill-advised and I am not sure people realize that they are stuck with them for life and they are going to look like shit when they are old. However I could see tattoo removal technology become better and cheaper in the future since there will be a market for it.

Archived