and if you threw a party

and invited everyone you knew

you would see

the biggest gift would be from me

and the card attached would say

"thank you for bein' a friend"

thank you for bein' a friend, watmm.

I dont understand tattoos.

well, you see, the basic idea is that a pigment is inserted into the skin for decoration. many cultures have used tattoos for many social and religious purposes over the centuries, though they have been used for decorative or symbolic reasons as well. does that help?

Theability to make and understand puns is considered to be the highestlevel of language development. Here are the 10 first place winners inthe International Pun Contest:

1.A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. Thestewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrionallowed per passenger."

2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

3.Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in thecraft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't haveyour kayak and heat it too.

4.Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The othersays, "Are you sure?" The first replies "Yes, I'm positive."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.

6.A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing inthe lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about anhour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse."But why?", they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can'tstand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

7.A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to afamily in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture ofhimself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells herhusband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husbandresponds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

8.A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they openedup a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buyflowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought thecompetition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, butthey would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. Theyignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughestand most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat upthe friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn'tclose up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hughcan prevent florist friars.

9.Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, whichproduced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.. He also ate verylittle, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he sufferedfrom bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) asuper calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10.And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns tofriends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make themlaugh.

No pun in ten did

goldengirlstattoo.jpg

Yes! That is badass. The likenesses are actually pretty good.

yeah .. it's really well done .. you really shouldn't have gone there whomever you were .. but still mad skills on the ink ..

actually can you imagine checking these old bats on the way to your approach for a few laps of the poon .. 'legs behind your head honey' .. "whhhhyy" .. 'umm cause it just makes it easier ok .. '

----------------------------------------------------

some of these tats show that ppl can take irony too far .. there is a point you cross whereapon you reach 'whyrony

yeah i like that idea. alot of my friends are busy getting some truely horrific tattoos at the moment for the 'irony' of it and i just feel sorry for them. i cant imagine how much i would hate to have skulls with snakes coming through the eyeballs and gypsy zombie tattoos at the age of 42. or even in 5 years. having said that the one thing i can say for my mates getting tattoos is that the artist they go to is absolutely spectacular, although i dont like the subject matter the actual drawings are some of the most impressive tattoos ive ever seen. he also takes marijuana as payment.

if i were to get a tat it was going to be a barcode on the back of my neck. fucked thing though i just saw someone rocking the same tat on the exact location i wanted mine.

Archived