IGNORED

post the best music video you've seen lately

Rubin Farr

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is a long shot, but taking it anyway:

Someone posted a video (through Vimeo I think?) of a noise artist, I think he was Italian, which made a track that sounded like 1000 death metal bands at the same time. The video looked like it had a lot of ants / insects crawling, but it was pretty abstract. Anyone know what it was? It was wicked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember an odd music video for a dance track that had middle aged men frollicking in a stage set style womb? Used to be on MTV's dance channel late at night back on the early 2000's.

Anyone??

Had fat bald men as babies/eggs in a womb set...

I remember it. I can't remember what track it is though :(

Glad someone does. Unfortunately it seems to be pretty Google-proof, frustrating as hell.

I also remember this, have been looking for it since reading your post, and it's still bugging me more than a year later. Does anyone have a clue? Did we all just misremember a video? The early 2000s timeframe is definitely correct, it was the heyday of stuff like Basement Jaxx, Groove Armada, Add N To (X), The Avalanches and all that.

• 1 month later...

this is an awesome mix of Alva Noto and space:

Beautiful combination, love the track. There is another video of the same track, also in space, but in higher quality images:

Another one I've been loving the combination of sound and visuals of lately:

Archived