IGNORED

9/11

J3FF3R00

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those videos are so long, they should be considered a crime. I was only half paying attention to the Mason's one and gave up about 1.5 hours in. Whomever makes it through those, congrats.

Speaking of long, I was down in Seattle last weekend, the wait times for restaurants in Ballard are fucking redonkulous. Let me make a reservation for fucks sake, I'll honour it.

Ended up at Ballard Pizza - damn good, and reasonably priced.

WHY DID YOU NOT HIT ME UP!?

I live like 5 minutes from where you were!

Edit: yeh, Seattle is getting a little big for its britches, restaurants are really busy and wait time in a fancy spot can be on the verge of ludicrous. Every year there's a ton of new people moving in and the tech jobs are San Fransisco-ing up our rents at an alarming rate. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.

Those videos are so long, they should be considered a crime. I was only half paying attention to the Mason's one and gave up about 1.5 hours in. Whomever makes it through those, congrats.

Those videos, as far as I am aware of, have been deleted or taken off from youtube previously, in other youtube accounts. I suppose that the guy or guys inside youtube who are aware of them and have not taken them again, could be because these are more recent and have few views, or for wathever other reason. I do not know what was the actual quality of the original source of the videos, but in the first video around 1hour and 19-20 min, when Fischer is explaining some geometric patterns related to ground zero, the "skull and bones line" and some triangles that forms the pitagorean pentagram, the video suddenly die for a moment as it was cut down and blue letters which read "Technical Difficulties" appear. Then the video continues but it seems to be corrupted with some glitches on the image and an annoying sound in the bacground that make the video unpleasant and hard to watch

Okay so i don't know if I've ever had the occasion to post this vid, but it is legit one of my favorite internet things of all time...i don't even know if it's a joke or not, and i don't care either way:

Okay so i don't know if I've ever had the occasion to post this vid, but it is legit one of my favorite internet things of all time...i don't even know if it's a joke or not, and i don't care either way:

omg. that was amazing. lol.

there's loads of these things:

Synchromysticism appears to be like a posher offshoot of the conspiracy theory phenomenon. I find some of it really interesting, although (almost) never convincing.

There is a definite beauty to that world-view...a sort-of cosmic elegance. I truly do understand the pull of it all: It's like the ultimate conspiracy theory without any of the bummers. A parsimony of the heavens.

I suppose there's a common thread between things like numerology (there's a mathematical route from any number to any other number, so there's nothing surprising when some lunatic 'finds' one), standard conspiracy theorising and synchronicity (fitting narratives to random data after the fact). They're all basically the same thing when you get down to it. There's a certain comfort in 'knowing' the world isn't this crazy uncontrollable mess, even if the 'controlling' aspect often takes on nightmarish overtones, it's better than chaos - might seem like a problem that can be solved more easily, probably why it's so attractive to certain people.

Yeah. Chaos is inelegant, and it hurts to try to imagine the universe in all its complexity.

The sad trombone sound comes, though, when you realize that hiding your precog prophecy cryptically in a fucking sci-fi movie is probably the worst possible way to prevent 9/11 imaginable.

P.S. can you TL;DR the starmummy vid? I'm on gf's phone

P.S. can you TL;DR the starmummy vid? I'm on gf's phone

I only watched a few minutes of it, it's late here and I'm going to bed now.

I did learn that Kurt Russell is a synchromystic world trade center rebirth god, but further pulling back of the veil will have to wait til tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived