IGNORED

Tahnaiya Russel

Guest HokusPoker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HokusPoker

Tahnaiya Russel is not Aphex Twin, but she knows him. Tahnaiya Russel is an artist who Aphex Twin pretended to be so he could submit a remix to a competition.

Oh, I got it wrong then.

Thanks.

(By the way: this Staircase Remix proves EVERYTHING concerning Tuss. This IS 100% Tuss)

Tahnaiya Russel is not Aphex Twin, but she knows him. Tahnaiya Russel is an artist who Aphex Twin pretended to be so he could submit a remix to a competition.

Oh, I got it wrong then.

Thanks.

(By the way: this Staircase Remix proves EVERYTHING concerning Tuss. This IS 100% Tuss)

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8997468&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

This also proves The Tuss. I even posted this for Grant Wilson-Claridge on Facebook, but he didn't respond to it or anything.

Basically, if you've heard Drukqs, the Analords and the Tahnaiya Russel track and you still question whether The Tuss is RDJ then you need to go back and listen to said musics 500 more times.

Edit: holy double post

This also proves The Tuss. I even posted this for Grant Wilson-Claridge on Facebook, but he didn't respond to it or anything.

Not really a surprise for him though is it? I'm sure his world wasn't rocked to its foundations

some member on here also told he spoke to rdj and he claims that richard has said to him that he's the tuss and he got an autograph as well or something if I remember correctly

some member on here also told he spoke to rdj and he claims that richard has said to him that he's the tuss and he got an autograph as well or something if I remember correctly

read again, (aphex in cracow thread)

I wasn't talking about that actually. the thread I'm talking about was posted probably more than a year ago

I wasn't talking about that actually. the thread I'm talking about was posted probably more than a year ago

yeah I think it was someone who went by the name "Mandow"

He apparently went up to Richard before or after the live set he did in Cornwall (Rephlex gig), and asked if he was the tuss and said yes.

You don't even need that confirmation though, just listen to the music! It's got trademark Aphex techniques all over the place.

yeah I think it was someone who went by the name "Mandow"

He apparently went up to Richard before or after the live set he did in Cornwall (Rephlex gig), and asked if he was the tuss and said yes.

You don't even need that confirmation though, just listen to the music! It's got trademark Aphex techniques all over the place.

Yet I'm still on the fence about buying any Tuss CDs. I just want 100% irrefutable proof that Richard is The Tuss.

I'm stupid like that. :rolleyes:

Archived