IGNORED

Tusticles?

Guest PWSTEAL

Has Anyone Heard This Music Before On www.myspace.com/thetussmusic

He Or They Claim To Be "The Tuss".

There Are Some Pretty Ridiculous songs on Here.

"Acid Brothers" & "RIP Acid" Are Actually Cool.

What's Up With All The Tuss Wanabees?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

juh

juh

juhjuhjuhjuhjuhjaaaaazzzzzzzzzz muthafuckin u late by over 2 years mate.

Well I Never Searched "The Tuss" On My Space Before Until Recently.

Guest placidburp

Yeah they must be on Druqks or something! ..........................................................................................

..........................................................................................

..........................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I'll get me coat...

tuss vagina is disgusting. whoever did this just sees girls as nothing more than sex objects or something to take out boredom on when they're not making music that they think is always so superior to anything a girl could produce. and woe betide when she does get any good, you can't tolerate that, so you have to bully me into dissapearing.

it has made me physically sick. Go Fuck Yourself, because I can't see why anyone else would be interested in you, and you have repeatedly demonstrated an ample ability in narcissist asexual reproduction in your music videos. and if you do have a missus, more fool her, the poor girl! Never either underestimate my intelligence, goodness of will nor soundness of mind/heart. Its your music I love, not you. Get that into your arrogant head and stop grinding my face every fucking time I try and work on my music, prick.

Yeah they must be on Druqks or something! ..........................................................................................

I'll get me coat...

Bastard! you beat me to it :spiteful:

tuss vagina is disgusting. whoever did this just sees girls as nothing more than sex objects or something to take out boredom on when they're not making music that they think is always so superior to anything a girl could produce. and woe betide when she does get any good, you can't tolerate that, so you have to bully me into dissapearing.

it has made me physically sick. Go Fuck Yourself, because I can't see why anyone else would be interested in you, and you have repeatedly demonstrated an ample ability in narcissist asexual reproduction in your music videos. and if you do have a missus, more fool her, the poor girl! Never either underestimate my intelligence, goodness of will nor soundness of mind/heart. Its your music I love, not you. Get that into your arrogant head and stop grinding my face every fucking time I try and work on my music, prick.

any mix with meow step and tuss vagina in it must be good

KUDOS (as i believe the cunts say on myspace)

:cisfor:

someone should download all of these and upload them to another site which lists them all in an orderly fashion so that others can download them

the tuss is in control, hes got the real dreams

hes got the 6 n 6 7 7 combo 5 combo 5 n 6 n 6 n 6 n 6 again 7 7 again 9 n 9 n 9

living on welfare making acid :)

nuff said! :P parts are probably wrong, but amazing song :)

Archived