IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - United Acid Emirates

Guest Echo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glass Plate

pretty amazing.

DMX krew talked about the story on one of his podcasts about when he was next to grant and the other guy when ceephax and railway raver played at an early bang face and they flipped a coin to see who'd sign who.

pretty amazing.

DMX krew talked about the story on one of his podcasts about when he was next to grant and the other guy when ceephax and railway raver played at an early bang face and they flipped a coin to see who'd sign who.

rephresh?

Guest Glass Plate

I thought he said like bangface 6, I dunno.. I just realized bang face only started in 03, I guess it was something else. I didn't actually listen to the pod cast, some one else told me about how DMX krew talked about it on his pod cast, lol.

Is this the first time WATMM is unified in it's antcipation for a NEW IDM album?

Can't be true.

lol yeah now one doucher is going to be a voice of dissent just to be a cunt, but yeah, I'd say a good 90+% is excited for this soon to be classic. I need the vinylz. Warm Ceephax tastes good in the winter too, so it's getting released at the perfect time. Shame it isn't here for Christmas though, eh peeps?

EDIT: Wait you said IDM. I don't even know what that is so I take everything I said back.

i think it just might be possible that i will like this even more than volume 2

but probably not as much as ceephax acid crew (BRK40X/Y)

this may very well be true, but I'm giving it a shot to beat the self titled lp. It's going to be tough.

Guest Retrig

I thought he said like bangface 6, I dunno.. I just realized bang face only started in 03, I guess it was something else. I didn't actually listen to the pod cast, some one else told me about how DMX krew talked about it on his pod cast, lol.

Podcast 9 at ~69:24 :beer:

He doesn't specifically say which show it was other than that it was Ceephax's first gig in '97.

Archived