IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

Guest thanksomuch

zwoekers.jpg

By doekiedoek, shot with KU990 at 2009-10-13

holy shit, chaos!

post-4992-12554394756895_thumb.jpgpost-4992-12554394791956_thumb.jpgpost-4992-12554394723721_thumb.jpgpost-4992-12554394826066_thumb.jpg

shit, i can smell the stench from here. :facepalm:

the other day on the way home a girl i work with was saying how cool her cat was cos it liked to ride around on the back seat in her car... two days later she offers me a lift and when i get in i almost immediately dry wretch with the stench of rancid cat piss soaked car seats.

yeah real cool cat you've got there pal. i wish i had one so i could drive around in a mobile litterbox too.

*takes antihistamine*

HEY I SAID NOT FUCKING HATERS NOW STFU

@ Thanksie: So instead of saying, "yeah, good call guy, evil dead is the shit!", you say that what I am seeing is not a tv, but one of your TWO monitors. Thanks. Soooo much. :diablo: You're dead to me.

also wat's ":3"?

Guest thanksomuch

@ Thanksie: So instead of saying, "yeah, good call guy, evil dead is the shit!", you say that what I am seeing is not a tv, but one of your TWO monitors. Thanks. Soooo much. :diablo: You're dead to me.

also wat's ":3"?

it's a smiley face -_-

and excuse the heck out of me

More cat pics!

post-153-12554843547363_thumb.jpg

This is Louisa. She is obscenely cute, but incredibly needy. She can be dead asleep on the couch across the room, and if you get up and go to another part of the house she will somehow sense it and be forced to follow you in a few minutes.

p.s. she's fallen asleep whilst being held like this <3