IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

my boy Frank passed away a few months ago. Worst day of my life, guy was such a little champ, totally chilled out dude, loved every moment of his 2yrs.

Welp, say hello to Thea. (kinda looks exactly like Frank, but with a fluffier face - not intentional)

Never forget.

and

Music purr-duction can be exhausting work.

8sYaQ62.jpg

Edited by jsmcpn

• 2 weeks later...

lost my gorgeous girl, shiloh, tonight. so heartbroken and wish we could have had more time together. we were at the vet and the prognosis wasn't looking good and i was holding her in my arms. i said "it's alright, i'm here," then she died in my arms :(

it's been so amazing to have her around these past four years <3 miss her so much

picspam

dCGcNgc.jpg?1

being cheeky

6Y8tCYJ.jpg?1

we could sit like this for hours. foreal

iMiC9CN.jpg?1

my little beautiful

Edited by Glunk

lol. I can't stop farting right now actually, just had lunch.

I had my cat die at the vet's about 4-5 years ago too. hurts, mayne. she was real bitchy and unfriendly but she had her charm.

condolences.

I saw a guy on my walk the other day walking his cat on a leash through the bush track. Ponderously ambling would have been a better description of what was going on. He was carrying like a cat transport tent with him, which led me to think that he had little faith that mittens was going to be in the walk for the long haul. Anyway, as my path diverged from his and i progressed up an escarpment, i was able to look down to see the little caravan of man and cat had come to an halt. And what was the owner doing, why he had his camera out and was taking photographs from many angles of precious mittens the nature cat, facebook sensation (probably). So that's what it was all about, i was kind of impressed for a moment there, that he was training his cat to walk on a leash and so forth. But it was all about servicing his internet  glory hole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...