IGNORED

Vaginas of all different shapes...

Guest Conor74

Guest Conor74

...I may be happily married for a good few years, and thus ignorant of the vast array of choice out there, but I refuse to believe that nos. 18 and 30 exist at all, they are merely attempts to draw by kids.

So who out there can tick off the most in their spotters notebook?

1208819866205a12e071nr5tl2.jpg

who the fuck drew these?? HR Giger?

lol!

Im reminded of comedienne Jenny Eclair describing her own snatch as having "labia like spaniels ears."

Guest catacombus

Haha fuck... I remember one time I met a chick at a bar and we went to the beach afterwards to make out and whatever. I started taking off her panties and she was like "I don't want you to see it". And instantly I was like (herpes). So I said "why not?" and she said "because I don't like the way it looks". I was like "come on, how bad can it be? besides I'm drunk". Eventually I got the panties off and sure enough it was like #18, only worse. Damn. Some chicks really need to have labiaplasty done.

some girls need to get their clits cut off too, im all for female circumcision

i think messing with the labia is more akin to male circumcision than female circumcision, which would be like cutting off the glans. in any case, i think all of those practices are barbaric.

Archived