IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GrandPopPoplock

lol ''That Thing''

I'm not a big Christina fan , but it would be nice to see a mainstream artist do a 180 like this and not end up like ''Chris Gaines''

Guest GrandPopPoplock

whoever it is, i'm digging it.

she's also got very prominent teeth. so that's something to go by if anyone's curious enough to research these videos further.

Yeah, the teeth made me change my mind about it being Christina .

I'd say that's a pretty close match. The top right front tooth is diff but could that be due to the distorted lens?

4ihngo.jpg

I really have no idea though. Really wish they'd just come out with it.

Some people are thinking it's Margaret Berger. On Sony bmg, she has the face, from Norway, her influences are in-line, but her MySpace music is more happy, polished dance pop so it's slightly throwing it off.

Her last album is called "Pretty Scary Silver Fairy" which could go along with these videos but that was back in 2006.

It's easier to believe because she's not a huge pop diva, but at the same time, wtf is this?

http://stuff.sonybmg.de/Image/Christina_Aguilera/Promo_Album.jpg

Promo_Album.jpg

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Wow...thats quite a match .

I never really looked her teeth . I always thought they were all straight ( since she's in the ''eye's of Hollywood'' 24/7 )

I'm back on Christina...again.

looks like Christina to me

I'm excited for her, this would destroy Lady Gaga

Seriously, this would be the first of its kind. I can't believe people think it's Gaga - the whole thing is just a little too subtle to possibly be her. I can't wait to see her get crushed!!!

Guest Masonic Boom

Why this idea that one artist has to "destroy" another?

Surely there's room in this world for different examples of similar aesthetics?

I'm really not into the build em up knock em down game not at all.

Guest Masonic Boom

I agree. I don't see the need to make a football game of everything. Whoever this album is by, I'm excited to hear it, and that's enough to make me happy.

Why this idea that one artist has to "destroy" another?

Surely there's room in this world for different examples of similar aesthetics?

I'm really not into the build em up knock em down game not at all.

Haha, simply because I find Gaga to be irritating and would love to see her upstaged by someone with output that I believe to be of better quality. It's not something I think about often or in general, it happens to be very specific with this situation. :cisfor:

But most importantly, I just want to know who this effing artist is and when I can check out a full-length... the mystery is killing me. I find the visuals and audio to be quite enjoyable. It would be nice to know to whom I shall sing praises.

Guest Masonic Boom

It's funny, my opinions on Gaga have changed over the past few months. I'm still not completely sold on her music, but as to her motivations and aesthetic, I do think she's one of the most interesting performers around. She's someone I'd like to see develop as an artist, I do think there's a lot more to her than what's currently expressed and she could emerge into more than a fascinating phenomenom. I get the feeling that a lot of what she's currently doing is kind of sugar-bullets. That there is a fierce songwriter and an interesting mind lurking behind all that deliberate "look at me I'm so freaky" personna.

It's funny, my opinions on Gaga have changed over the past few months. I'm still not completely sold on her music, but as to her motivations and aesthetic, I do think she's one of the most interesting performers around. She's someone I'd like to see develop as an artist, I do think there's a lot more to her than what's currently expressed and she could emerge into more than a fascinating phenomenom. I get the feeling that a lot of what she's currently doing is kind of sugar-bullets. That there is a fierce songwriter and an interesting mind lurking behind all that deliberate "look at me I'm so freaky" personna.

I get the feeling you should read the rules

ohhhhh

Guest Masonic Boom

I get the feeling you should read the rules

ohhhhh

I get the feeling you're going to be the first WATMM poster I actually block. Congratulations and goodbye.

Guest illfly mandog

i have to disagree with masonic boom on the gaga crap. its just more Madonna. or whoever did it before her. HOW MANY TIMES CAN THAT IDEA BE RE-HASHED!!!

Guest Masonic Boom

Um, which era Madonna are we talking about? Because Madonna's got a back catalogue that spans three decades and as many stylistic eras as David Bowie. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss with that particular criticism.

Guest illfly mandog

While Madonna has changed her sound (but not in any black and white kinda way...more like yellow and orange) i cant agree that shes f-ing with the likes of MR. Bowie. When I say its more Madonna i mean the idea of her. Not style. The pop-queen shit is what I'm referring to. I think that gaga is nothing more than...more formulated music.

Guest Fishtank

Why, because she dresses like my living room furniture?

Archived