IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

The BBC6 thing is cool, they sound a lot like the studio versions, which isn't a bad thing.

I really liked B from the "To Whom It May Concern" concert-thingy. I like how crunchy the percussion is and how different it is from the single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8f-Ss9_3Ts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rulohead32

I thought I would never find this kind of topic here. Thanks watmm you're the best!

It's my favourite video artist, and I love their music!

http://iamamiwhoami.com/ (they've opened an official twitter and fb ant tumblr and google+ and all you can imagine)

As anyone posted it, I think I'm gonna do it.

iamamiwhoami are releasing a "new" album, bounty, in 3rd June 2013. It consists of all the songs released in 2010 and 2011 in their youtube channel. b o u-1 u-2 n t y ; john clump

iamamiwhoami%3B_bounty.jpg

kin is black and bounty is white. cool, huh?

Also, they're adding more concert dates, perhaps some of them are near you! (I'm going to the Barcelona one, that is not on their website yet)

http://towhomitmayconcern.cc/in-concert/

• 1 month later...

im still pissed that there are no full versions of some of the original bumper songs.

"Like Hell" needs a full version stat.

Guest Rulohead32

im still pissed that there are no full versions of some of the original bumper songs.

And which one is "Like Hell"?

• 2 weeks later...

And which one is "Like Hell"?

its the one were the she in the fetal position surrounded by water and odd strawberry shortcake/flowery shapes.

it was fucking awesome and what turned me on to this in the first place

Guest Rulohead32

But where did you got that name? "Like Hell"? We know it by the numbers, and I talked with the iambountyfan admin and he said me there wasn't any song registered as that.

Btw it's my favourite on the preludes and it has the synth that would later be used at the last bit of sever.

But where did you got that name? "Like Hell"? We know it by the numbers, and I talked with the iambountyfan admin and he said me there wasn't any song registered as that.

Btw it's my favourite on the preludes and it has the synth that would later be used at the last bit of sever.

from the lyrics and the live album has a slightly reworked version thats named something like that.

Guest Rulohead32

from the lyrics and the live album has a slightly reworked version thats named something like that.

wow i just searched it, never heard it before! (the a capella version)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Rulohead32

Seems like no one remembers this but idc:

new audiovisual album 'BLUE' to be released on November 10 2014 on http://towhomitmayconcern.cc/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMuqJLvJRE

10509569_676587669099344_511603028882518

(probably not the official cover)

Tracklist (not confirmed):

1 fountain

2 hunting for pearls

3 vista

4 tap your glass

5 blue blue

6 thin

7 chasing kites

8 ripple

9 the last dancer

10 shadowshow

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, not a big fan of that track. I don't think their vacation videos from Iceland are anywhere near as interesting as their previous videos either. Or should that be her, not their, is this considered a solo project? I dunno. *shrugs*

i was an admirer at first, it was,

"what's the hell, who is behind this superb project etc ...."

then in time things get a bit less surprising and attractive, to finally becoming more "pop" in its worst sense.

still better then the average radio soup we have but i miss the dared experimental and weirdness silences in a middle of a track.

she still has my attention anyway, we'll see

Archived