IGNORED

Sesame Street

mcbpete

I meant to post this years ago but could never find the clip. I just listened to Music Has The Right To Children on the way home from work today and it jogged my memory to hunt for it again and good ol' Sesame Street have uploaded it just in time for Valentine's Day

Original source of The Color of Fire - as no doubt many people are aware!

It's weird hearing it at the correct speed after so long of hearing the BoC version

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I knew it was from that Sesame Street animation the first time I heard the track. But I was just waiting for someone to get round to uploading it. Nearly 10 years later they did :lol:

I meant to post this years ago but could never find the clip. I just listened to Music Has The Right To Children on the way home from work today and it jogged my memory to hunt for it again and good ol' Sesame Street have uploaded it just in time for Valentine's Day

It's weird hearing it at the correct speed after so long of hearing the BoC version

Wow. You fucking made my day - I was just explaining to my daughter where The Color of The Fire came from, and I told her that there was a video for it - we were gonna look for it, but now I don't have to! :biggrin:

Wow. You fucking made my day - I was just explaining to Skytree where The Color of The Fire came from, and I told her that there was a video for it - we were gonna look for it, but now I don't have to! :biggrin:

Wow. You fucking made my day - I was just explaining to Skytree where The Color of The Fire came from, and I told her that there was a video for it - we were gonna look for it, but now I don't have to! :biggrin:

You bastard

I am the biggest tard. I totally remember that animation... but for some reason never never connected it with the BoC clip.

It always sounded familiar, but a lot of things from BoC songs do, so I didn't even pursue it. Thanks Mcbpete! Made my day too. :wub:

Is Rex's Daughters name actually Skytree?

heh.

No, it's Victoria, actually, the BoC subforum needs more of my children's personal details. Let me just get her date of birth, I'll dig it up from my notes for the new watmm.com content...

Guest Spittal

Is Rex's Daughters name actually Skytree?

heh.

No, it's Victoria, actually, the BoC subforum needs more of my children's personal details. Let me just get her date of birth, I'll dig it up from my notes for the new watmm.com content...

Dragon is fucked up.

It's a nice name Rex.

Dragon is fucked up.

It's a nice name Rex.

Remember, Spittal, no matter how much you suck up to Joyrex, you're still just as likely to get banned as the rest of us until you pay for an EKT account.

Remember, Spittal, no matter how much you suck up to Joyrex, you're still just as likely to get banned as the rest of us until you pay for an EKT account.

Dragon is fucked up.

It's a nice name Rex.

And if I'm sucking up, it's because I think it's a nice name, not because of my phobia of getting banned.

Admit it, Victoria von Joyrex has a wonderful sound to it.

(and besides, "J9ii" is a crap name for a girl)

J9ii is a boy's name, obviously. "GAK", or "Bradley's Robot Part 3" would be more appropriate.

Archived