IGNORED

Awesome Aphex Twin moments

Capsaicin

the melody in the second half of acrid avid jam shred...the ending to Carn Marth, the gated bit at the end of mt. saint michel/st. michaels mount etc

this. Oh and when IZ US goes from mono to stereo.

Iz-Us going from mono to stereo

The entire "Dynamically switching sounds during a sequence" sequence in 54 cymru

Ending of Mt Saint Michel

When the beat drops a little in Green Calx around 3:00-4:00 or something

The first thump in Xtal

The incredible buildup in Acrid avid jam shred

Most of Arched maid via rdj

Where it turns from abstract rhythm into total dancefloor mayhem in Meltphace 6

SO MUCH MORE ARGGGGHHHH

this. Oh and when IZ US goes from mono to stereo.

shivers every time! but pretty much any time i listen to the rdj album it's automatic good times.

edit: thinking back on it.. the past few months iz-us has been my favorite track of his. really wonderful, always gets me in a good mood.

Edited by bigs

ziggomatic: "thank you for your attention, goodbye!"

bwoon dub: the little "tk tk tk" noise before the bass really falls

phonatacid: where that creepy melody creeps right back in right at the end

xmd5a: we all know.

cow cud is a twin: when the funky beat drops in the beginning, "aphex twin i care bc u do"

omgjyja switch7: where the beat falls apart at the end, static noises everywhere

we are the music makers: when the bassline starts running in sync with the melody and rises up, happens a couple of times

- Dancing beside him to venetian snares at the autechre ATP

- When Cylob danced on stage in front of RDJ, in a banana suit, at the Rephlex Disco Assault in Dublin 10 years ago.

- Every gig he's ever done

- To many tunes to mention

- Dancing beside him to venetian snares at the autechre ATP

- When Cylob danced on stage in front of RDJ, in a banana suit, at the Rephlex Disco Assault in Dublin 10 years ago.

- Every gig he's ever done

- To many tunes to mention

you sire are a lucky man

SAW II CD I Track III. We've always dubbed it 'Redcalx'. But it just does something to me.

known to most as 'Rhubarb'. That track is fucking magic, straight puts your brain in a different.. state.. i know exactly what you're talking about

Edited by Marked x 0ne

Guest Masonic Boom

The initial riff of Ageispolis with those totally pure computer tones popping into the most insanely catchy melody and then the big drums and the warm synth pads come in, and it's pure heaven.

True story: I was in Sainsburys before Xmas, and it was really busy and the tills were scanning so fast that they did actually beep in perfect time and tune to the opening bar. It was kinda magical.

Guest JohnTqs

when en trance to exit ends

no seriously guys. the beginning of the flow coma remix. funky beats in fenix funk five

Edited by JohnTqs

The day I discovered Flim was not called "Film". mental.

dude, same! similar with Untilted not being Untitled

cowbell w/ reverb in Mt. St. Michael's Mix

every time the progression changes or something new gets added on to Flow Coma (Remix) - 808 State. fucking killer-ass track

smoking to Stone in Focus

when synthacon 9 picks the fuck up, after a few bars of the dark bass coming in, when the drum pattern changes to hi-hatty disco. bass flourishes near the end. i want to have sex with all of the bass in synthacon 9.

um, and the HUGE BASS that's full of delay at the beginning of last rushup 10f, used to blow my eardrums out in my honda with those first few bars.

hmm.

discovering Pancake Lizard after neglecting Donkey Poobarb EP for years because I thought I hated it.

when en trance to exit ends

no seriously guys. the beginning of the flow coma remix. funky beats in fenix funk five

seconded. also, when everything drops and the new bass riff comes in near the middle/end of Fenix Funk and the drums pick up with a blast of double open hi hat. cum.

-synth at the start of Pulsewidth

-when all the squelchy things come in at the start of Green Calx

-the beat change, follow by the pause, at the start of Ptolemy

-second track on SAWII. Hard to specify a moment because it's basically the same groove throughout

-"AYE!!! *doorslam*"

-main melody in Peek

-violin/cello buildup near the end of Boy/Girl Song

-around 2:45 in Windowlicker, when the new movement starts. Particularly that sort of ominous vocal melody in the background.