IGNORED

Awesome Aphex Twin moments

Capsaicin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mohamed

listening to rhubarb and guessing the moment when the third chord starts, without looking at the reproduction time or counting

just singing it in mind

Edited by mohamed

man no-one has yet mentioned "COME ON YOU CUNT LETS HAVE SOME APHEX ACID"

At bloc the other week, some DJ was playing cock ver 10 at 33rpm... I was thinking 'hrmmm, very similar to an afx tune but sloppier' to myself when it suddenyl broke down into "come ob your cunts let's have some afx acid" in a really deep voice and i was like "ahhh".

Guest Calx Sherbet

1:11 - 1:38 in ΔMi−1 = −∂Σn=1NDi[n][Σj∈C{i}Fji[n − 1] + Fexti[n−1]]

i'd say the part toward the end when it just explodes like a charged up laser, before the Richard face portion

Guest blsked

i'd say the part toward the end when it just explodes like a charged up laser, before the Richard face portion

You mean the part around 5:00?

Guest Calx Sherbet

yes, and the eerie tension before it

Guest blsked

yes, and the eerie tension before it

Yeah, that's some great stuff.

1 minute into Ziggomatic 17. I never noticed it at first, because it works so well and it all went over my heard anyway for the first dozen listens, then when I did notice it I wondered how I missed it. That track really is a masterpiece. From tranquil to crazed and back again. If Aphex Twin does release another album I really really hope for more of this kind of stuff. 8 minute long composite tracks. Vordhosbn, Cock ver 10, Mt. Saint Michael, 54 Cymru Beats and Ziggomatic 17 are pretty much my favourite tracks ever.

And 7:11..

Guest blsked

1 minute into Ziggomatic 17. I never noticed it at first, because it works so well and it all went over my heard anyway for the first dozen listens, then when I did notice it I wondered how I missed it. That track really is a masterpiece. From tranquil to crazed and back again. If Aphex Twin does release another album I really really hope for more of this kind of stuff. 8 minute long composite tracks. Vordhosbn, Cock ver 10, Mt. Saint Michael, 54 Cymru Beats and Ziggomatic 17 are pretty much my favourite tracks ever.

It's amazing how much effort he puts into all these little changes and effects, besides the melodies and crazy endings.

Guest Calx Sherbet

the MFM track with the organs is pretty awesome. it sounds like something i'd hear in A Link to the Past

It's amazing how much effort he puts into all these little changes and effects, besides the melodies and crazy endings.

gotta love meltphace 6 t00. agreed, epic drill lp would be wicked

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat

the MFM track with the organs is pretty awesome. it sounds like something i'd hear in A Link to the Past

logon rock witch always sounded pretty ocarina of time/majora's mask to me

Guest Calx Sherbet

logon rock witch always sounded pretty ocarina of time/majora's mask to me

i would definitely lean towards majora's mask on that one. really kooky sounding track