IGNORED

DJ Fred McGriff - Goodbye1833

Fred McGriff

Some of you might have heard this already but I was asked to put it up again. did this mix several years ago as a farewell to my dallas apartment before picking up and moving on with my life to be with my future wife in connecticut. It's a pretty melancholy, chilled out mix. I did it on my turntables so the mix isn't quite as tight as my Takeshi mix in goldwave. Tried to make it flow melodically though. Please enjoy (especially on a rainy monday).

goodbye1833.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/futonic/goodbye1833

Tracklist:

The Temptations - I Wish it Would Rain

Lackluster - Too Loose

The Orb - Passing of Time

Frog Pocket - Eyewarm

Boom Bip - Last Walk Around Mirror Lake (BoC Remix)

Tortoise - Everglade

Christ. - Arctica

Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

Boards of Canada - An Eagle in Your Mind

Mister Rogers - When a Baby Comes

Múm - Green Grass of Tunnel

Nautilis - 081301

Savath & Savalas - Paths in Soft Focus

Machine Drum - Jewlea

Bola - Pendulus

AFX - Laricheard

If I listen to this on my way to Texas will that bring something full circle? Or should I toss it out the window right before i hit the state line.

I still have the OG cd i burned of this when first posted, still in amazing condition, which is very very rare for my cd's.

I voted 5. Then it went down to 3 on the second vote ;(

People just don't understand how awesome this mix is.

The best is the times i put it on just to hear i wish it would rain, then it just kinda kept playing. When it ends there's always this "ahhhhh" feeling, like the first sip of a soft drink in the morning.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ron Manager

still interested, but for some reason your profile doesn't give me the option to PM... inbox full or something?

Archived