IGNORED

my butt crack feels sticky

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

lord mercy, how gruesome. i'm pretty sure it's not a cyst... and if it is, i can just hit it with kenneth lay's "linear algebra and its applications"

Guest abusivegeorge

Get someone to ram their cock in your ass that'll keep your cheeks apart.

Works for me

your asshole is crying for more cock.

Guest Lube Saibot

Despite having such a good time reading this thread, you should probably be aware. It's really common in males 18-25 and no, I'm not making shit up to fuck with you.

If you shower regularly and gently wash the upper crack (no hardcore pumice scrubs with rubbing alcohol) with a mild soap and the stickiness continues, you might have a pilonidal cyst. That "stickiness" is the infective material coming out and getting "tacky" through agglutination.

Sit on xxx's lap and I'll tell you a story. Birds have a so-called "preening gland" at their asshole region that is full of moist feather/hair shit that they stick their beak in and come back to moisturize and water proof their bodies (we've all seen that right, what the fuck are you doing bird, sniffing your butt?!).

Evolutionary biologists believe as we crawled to the top, the code for "preening gland" might have been incompletely deleted (to make a computer metaphor). So, you get a recession with a little tuft of hair. If you've ever had an ingrown hair, you know how bad it can hurt--this is what's happening; those hairs are long and spindly and can get bacteria in the base of the follicle easily. It forms a little cyst that squirts out the infective material and blood periodically depending on different stuff. Depending on how you do, it can range from just mild deal where you pus a bit, gets sticky, step up your washing schedule, the cyst resolves and does some nearly microscopic scaring that no one will ever know about and you're good. But you'll probably always be prone to it and it can get bad.

Wash your ass well for these reasons:

The cyst can burst and "foment", meaning the infective material spreads everywhere and it is so painful that people can't walk or sit.

NSFW because all of you, including mods, are pussies when it comes to medical instruction :spiteful:

pylonidal1.jpg

The real fucker of it is this--surgery is the only real "cure" if you have a pilonidal cyst and they almost never do it because you have to get carved like a turkey and if ONE DROP of infective material remains either during the surgery or during your recovery, you're back to square one. It's like a cancer in that respect but at least it just makes you dig at your ass like a baboon instead of killing you--although, it could; but that's another thread.

NSFW Surgery Scene

vacuum-fig1.jpg

Bottom line (her her, get it?)-- give it more attention with a mild soap, warm water, and a CLEAN rag--not the one you jizz in or dig out clingers in your rectum with and see a GP if it gets worse; you may need a week or so of antibiotics.

(If I bug you guys with being nurse xxx, let me know; I do it because I'm a fucking nerd but I need to "internalize" these things by explaining them. It helps me to help you)

"why didn't you just become a doctor, Focker? A nurse? You're a "murse"! (cue lulz)

meetparents.jpg

Took 4 surgeries and 2 years of my life to get rid of this fucker, and now i have displaced muscle tissue bundling up into a neat little doberman tail, for life. Watch out hahathhat.

Archived